Questions from a noob

Best answers
Hello.

I am Crazy Demon, a typical noob at Earth Special Force. I enjoy your game quite a lot, but I had many questions when playing the game. Therefore I entered these forums to seek answers.

1) I noticed that when I keep losing Ki at random times during the game when I respawn. Why is this? Is it because I'm doing something wrong?

2) During a game, I was assaulted by a certain Trunks in Adv. Melee combat. I missed one of the 'random' arrow options, but hit all the rest. However, when it came to taht missed arrow, the Trunk's took out his sword and slashed me many times. When I asked the user what this was about, he simply replied that it was a 'Sword Combo'. Is this hacking, or part of the game? If so, how do I do it?

Thanks for now,
Crazy Demon aka. "ESF Nuub"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) Use youre power up key. "E" by default I believe.

2) There are two secret combos in the game. We are not allowed to tell you, you'll have to figure them out yourself.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
1) Use youre power up key. "E" by default I believe.

I have nothing to add to number 2 but you misseed number 1s point

With the Ki he ment PL.

OK so here is the deal ESF has an option to bring your PL/KI closer to the servers average on death. So if you have more PL that the servere average then you loose it if you have less you gain it. But that is serverside so the admin sets it when he makes the server.

ok and a note

PL = power level (the number in the blue bar)
KI = energy or something like that (the blue bar)

they are 2 difrent things

Best answers

Hello.

Thank you for your information. However, I still have some more questions that are springing out now.

1)When I created my own server, I click off the option saying "Keep Energy Levels close to the server average." However, it did not work. What should I do to disable it?

2)Just asking for a hint on the secret combos; When ever I do combos, it shows up as seperate arrows. How am I suppose to fit the combo into one little random arrow sign?

3) With the combos(asking for another hint again) I just hit a series of directions and it'll work right?

Thanks,
Crazy Demon aka. "ESF Nuub"

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.) try sv_plcathcup 0in your console
2.) sorry youll have to ask ingame
3.) jup you have 2 combos if you want to do it you nead a series of directions and the right attacks if 1 of those hits you do the combo if they get blocked you dont do it

Oh and the combos are similar to the ones in Street fighter ^^ that should help a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom