Clan Mystical

Best answers
Alright, I'm getting tired of all these stories and stuff. Now here it's official. No Mystical members are using cheats of any kind.

A lot of people (mostly, not so good players) have been blaming us for cheating, scripting, binding stuff. We have one player using a forward swoop script, but thats as close as it is. Nothing more than that. So I would be most pleased if people would stop trashtalking us about this, and stop taking demos of us, because you won't get anything for demoing us, just people telling you that we are not cheating.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've never even heard of you if that makes you feel any better. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mystical O: Teh clan currently hosting Carnage

he means teh European players :] (lot of commotion happening in Europe at the moment :x, a sudden inflow of noobs) ( im not kidding either :/ its quite disgusting)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is why I avoid a lot of online competition. Everyone is either cheating or accusing each other of cheating.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think 95% is accusing eachother of cheating, the other 5 % is actual cheating.....people really need to stop calling people cheaters if they cant win froms someone....i never call someone a cheater unless i know someone is really cheating...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it seems like they are tracking your movements faster than humanly possible, ask them what their mouse sensativity is. Youll see why it is they can stay on you while you swoop around.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, if you have a high mouse sensitivity and adjust so that you can aim with it.

Anyone with a lower mouse sensitivity is probably going to be beat, unless they time their teleporting well.

A game like ESF is about who can exploit their options better, and at the right time, so cheating would be easily indentified.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It kills me to see people acusse someone of cheating if they are really really good.

They think they are so good themselves, that if anyone if that much better than they aer, they must be cheating. Let's say they actually WERE cheating. What's saying "OMFG YOU HACKER!" going to do? Do they expect them to stop after that? They even have the balls to threaten to tell the 'admin' on them, like it's some ungodly punishement.

****ing nerds

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Synth said:
Yeah, if you have a high mouse sensitivity and adjust so that you can aim with it.

Anyone with a lower mouse sensitivity is probably going to be beat, unless they time their teleporting well.

A game like ESF is about who can exploit their options better, and at the right time, so cheating would be easily indentified.
That’s not necessarily true. A lot of good people play with a relatively low sens, like 6 or 10. As for the actual mystical clan though, I haven't heard of em

Best answers
I have...i don't think they have anyone that is overly bad with it...i know who uses the forward swoop and actually already beat them in esf-league...but i am also getting tired of EVERY ((a FEW exceptions)) european player thinking i use binds because i am fast in 90-100 ping. It is truly sad...get over it. I have beaten everyone in 1.2.3 that was worth beating or would even challenge me and it shows that in esf-league...it truly is sad that people have to resort to these accusations

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never heard that you are cheating but than again lots of people say things like "OMG you cheater play fair" or "stupid game evryone cheats" my fav is "who ever beats me is a geek" ^^ normaly they leave a fiew miinuts after that woth a score of 0 kills XD

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sarutobi Sensei said:
I have...i don't think they have anyone that is overly bad with it...i know who uses the forward swoop and actually already beat them in esf-league...but i am also getting tired of EVERY ((a FEW exceptions)) european player thinking i use binds because i am fast in 90-100 ping. It is truly sad...get over it. I have beaten everyone in 1.2.3 that was worth beating or would even challenge me and it shows that in esf-league...it truly is sad that people have to resort to these accusations
I'd take it as a compliment. I dont think ive played you in european servers, but i know for sure everything you do is 100% possible without binds or scripts from the numerous times you beat me down in the Z server.

I hate the amount of noobs in european servers, they're always whinning and *****ing about something or somebody, but then again 90% of the european servers are EVM so i dont have to care about them. Playing at a higher ping is harder but worth it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
Playing at a higher ping is harder but worth it.
Agreed.
/me also plays on US servers some times but the most is still ESF-world

Best answers
Welcome to my world :p

Now you might understand why I have problems with 1.2 hehe. Lately, I'm avoiding playing in pubs as they get you frustrated or just lazy.

Anyway, I don't really get why tox needed to create a topic about it. Claiming the opposite isn't exactly going to help or convince people.

Oh well, that's life I suppose

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh. If i was being called a cheater by someone of at least a decent capability, i would just say thanks etc,but if its some with the name "xx Hurt Me im a Noob" "xx I give blow jobs" "Just started playing" "its my first time" "ESFn00b" i give them a brief talk about why they are about to be kicked and that they nothing about the game, then give them a short, painless, free ride on the Reebok express.

*me awaits PMs from Ready and Max2 concerning my trigger-happiness with the amx_kick command*

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, when I played, I got called a hacker constantly. Honestly I liked it. It's basically a compliment saying that you're really good. Though they think your hacking, if you know your not, then it's a compliment. And if the n00bs were smart enough to actually stick around and learn to get better at the game- they would learn that it wasn't hacks but pure skill.

Like me for example, when i played, i thought i was pretty good, (lol well i was pretty good) but I fought SS and couldn't get a hit on him (mainly cuz of what he "used" to do) and thought that was hacking. Of course he stopped doing those things, and still beat me. And he can beat people who use hacks, so you can never really tell if someone is hacking. That's basically what i'm saying. Meh, I beat people who use the AIM hack, that one is easy. It's that damn 65 directional button thing that gets me.

Best answers
well yea, normally when a novice tells me i hack...i am flattered..but when people that are on the esf ladder tell me they won't face me because they all "know" i hack ...then it pisses me off...then to further add insult to injury..the people that say i hack...i get a demo of them hacking in the esf-league server....isn't it funny what the world has come to

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Point has been stated. Nothing really more to say here.

-Closed-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom