Another siggeh :O~~~~

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Joo like? o_o

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Layout is decent, just a dull color scheme.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I really dont like it. Its ridiculously boring, and if your gonna keep that crappy color scheme, then take the big face out of the middle and make it smaller.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just trying to keep it clean, im not a big fan of effect whoring for my sigs, especially when its based on one of my models. This ones main purpose is to show my model, not to show my model with a bunch of lights and particiles floating around it. Maybe next time I will go crazy :p.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish i could see it then i could say my opinion :D I get the white box with the red x those are my favorite kind of sigs

Best answers
Enix said:
Just trying to keep it clean, im not a big fan of effect whoring for my sigs, especially when its based on one of my models. This ones main purpose is to show my model, not to show my model with a bunch of lights and particiles floating around it. Maybe next time I will go crazy :p.
i don't like your sig however, i'm falling in love with your opinion about the whory thing :yes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
^^ ahem.

i like it, its fine, but the pattern you put on it makes your model look dull. the lines.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Enix said:
You dont need all the flashy crap. Just add some color too it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as simple as you make them always, and as good as you make them ;) looks pretty nice, 8/10 (gray...grey....whatever, is.....so gray/grey, like synth says, it lacks color)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom