Trunks: Was Ussj the end?

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
As far as im concerned trunks only accended to ussj BUT in the budokai 3 game he reaches ssj 2, i have noted the lack of ussj in the game.

Gohan was the first ssj2 right? and cell stubbed out a huge *** on trunks thus no chance to accend to the next level.

Can someone shine some light on my confusion? PLZ

Offtopic: Why are there no dbz emoticons, this is a dbz based forum after all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He reaches USSJ, and he pumps it up five times. I call these grades, each one has slightly larger muscles than the last, and with each grade the hair gets more spiky and upright. By the 5th Grade, his hair resembles SSJ2, and his aura is wreathed in lightning, however his muscles are enormous which makes him too slow. He never goes SSJ2 or beyond. Budokai 2+3 made a mistake.

Trunks will get USSJ in ESF 1.3.

Best answers
trunks Never went ssj2, the highest he went to was USSJ 2, the games are also the only place that trunks ki attacks have names. and about the icons i don't know not many people would use DB emotocon

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
kk thanks for that, so is there guna be differnt stages to his ussj? maby determind by the user so he can choose if he wants speed or power?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That information hasn't been released yet. In the meantime, you can look/post in this thread :)

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
ta, leavin college now so wont anoy u for a bit

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This should be in the Anime section, not ESF-Chat.

DMW

Best answers
Well hold on it was future trunks who went Ussj,rite, so the little trunks who went ssj as a kid along with goten later became ssj2,or did he,come to think of it i havnt seen trunks with the blue lighting effect ssj2's get,gohan goku and vegeta are the only ss2's arent they.Well he should only go to Ussj,but it doesnt really make a difference to me,you guys are right but seriously do you care to much whether he goes Ussj or ssj2 in 1.3.

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
... ok well why dont we just let all the characters go ssj2 or even 3

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well don't you think that when Trunks came back from the dead he would have been stronger? I mean it did happen to all of the other sayians. So maybe be it could have been possible.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nookie said:
... ok well why dont we just let all the characters go ssj2 or even 3

Oh yeah, what a great idea, let us start making stuff up! I'm sure the team will follow suit and implement it. Yay for ssj3 gohan. Oh wait, while were at it why not ssj4?

Trunks goes ssj, and then 2 unamed levels past it, clearly defined by the manga.

Don't trust the budokai games, they lie.

Infact don't even play them.

Now run, run far far away.

Best answers
ok to clear it up in the manga the levels past ssj are super and ultra. others i heard of are ussj and ussj2. not ultra super saiyan 2 but ultra super saiyan grade 2. in budokai they are called super and super 2 but no one really goes by budokai i kno i wouldnt lol. nevertheless he gets stronger and faster in both forms but makes the mistake of pumpin up his muscles more etc etc.

to kidboy yea he did get stronger comin back from death thats y so many thought he was ssj2 wen he destroyed the androids and cell his hair stands exactly on end like ssj2 gohan same aura but no lightin so i think he was ssj but its argueable.

Best answers
*sigh....there is no "Ussj" v_v...why u people continue to push this idea idk...but the fact is..if u beleive in an "Ussj" u might aswell get to waiting for "DB AF"

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol

uss = db af

i prefer the term 'super trunks' and 'super vegeta' from the budokai 1 game.

sounds less ridiculous.

Best answers
actually to be honest with both no one really gives a **** about the names anyway. u can argue the names all u want no one really cares wut they are called i kno i dont but u want some proof about names look at the manga then youll see. all i kno and everyone else knos is that there are 2 forms in between ssj and ssj2 simply put

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The names mean nothing, the fact is there is a form between SSJ and SSJ2, with substantial evidence to back it up. Who cares what it's called.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Correct on that yet again you two. Very impressive. But now like I said before...don't you think that when Trunks came back from the dead he would have been stronger? I mean it did happen to all of the other sayians. So maybe be it could have been possible. Maybe he did go SSJ2.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah he didnt go SSJ2 he was so much stronger than be4 taht SSJ was enough to beat boath androids and Cells first form ^^ he didnt even have to go "USSJ"

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Nah he didnt go SSJ2 he was so much stronger than be4 taht SSJ was enough to beat boath androids and Cells first form ^^ he didnt even have to go "USSJ"
Oh ok. Now Im curious.... Is there a limit to how strong a SSJ could become? I mean is there a point where SSJ getting strong and then it becomes obsolete(sp) Like fighting in normal form?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why are we discussing this? hes alive, he transformed after he was a super saiyan, and he still kicks ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom