Sony E3 Press Conference

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
In case any of you are wondering about the explosion of excitement in threads in regards to new games, skim through and catch yourself up on some of the latest hype. (But be warned, there's some games where you wonder if it was even worth burning the kilowatts necessary to put it on the big screen.)

[video=youtube;DmoZAPDV3ew]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmoZAPDV3ew[/video]

42:45 looks like some good old fashion zombie blasting with sort of a cool, end of the world, only the strongest survive type of atmosphere to it...

50:11 Batman Arkham Origins! looking forward to another 10/10 Batman game! I am king of combat, placing in top 1000 on multiple combat maps.

1:07 uhhh... you're riding around in 1886 in a horse drawn caravan and civil war fatigues, yet you've got access to what looks like advanced alien weaponry? Seriously whoever engineers those weapons might like to look in to upgrading your wooden wheels.

1:29:00 Final Fantasy 15 Yeah looks cool, like a straight anime come to life. Action looks fun, and amazing graphics..

1:32:24 Kingdom Hearts! I really should feel ashamed to be excited to play a Disney game at my age, but they really are well done RPGs. Good music at the perfect moments really sets the mood. I'm a big fan of atmosphere in my games and KH does a great job at this. I also hope I'll get to deck out my custom space ship... I made a saiyan space pod in KH1 :p

1:35:20 New Assasins Creed, looks fun, love the pirate theme.

1:42:33 Watch Dogs! This game looks amazing, the only way I can think to describe it as some kind of mix between The Matrix, and Assasins Creed.

1:52:03 Elder Scrolls Online. Nuff said.

1:54:27 Mad Max. No real gameplay footage. Movie games however have been pretty notoriously bad throughout the history of gaming... So we'll have to wait and see.

1:57:03 Xbox bashing.

2:03:29 Destiny. Futuristic, apocalyptic, multiplayer first person shooter that reminds me of the Borderlands franchise.

Last edited:
I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
1:29:00 looks pretty cool in my opinion.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
In terms of new ideas and new games I'm really looking forward to Watch Dogs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think this was at E3, but I consider this the PS4 thread... sooo....

[video=youtube;kWSIFh8ICaA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA[/video]

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
^ Lol that's funny.... sooo much direct XBOX bashing. I love it.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
^ Lol that's funny.... sooo much direct XBOX bashing. I love it.
That's what they are doing right now : doing opposite what Xbox One are doing and showing it really directly.

Last edited:
Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
That's what they are doing right now : doing opposite what Xbox One are doing and showing it really directly.
It is ABSOLUTELY ridiculous that you NEED an internet connection to play YOUR xbox in YOUR home. Someone like me, for example, can only get satellite internet which means that online gaming for me is ABSOLUTELY USELESS! So WHY in the hell would I pay a yearly fee just to go online?????? Am I misunderstanding this? Is it free to verify your games? Well I still WISH that EVERYONE would boycott the XBOXOne until they changed these ridiculous rules.

Bank of America wanted to charge people $5 a month to use their debit cards, and do you know what happened? It made huge news and everyone started to cancel their cards and move to other banks. Do you know what happened THEN? Bank of America said "Sorry guys, nevermind! We won't charge you any monthly fees!" Ughhhhhh I WISH people would stand up to the XBOXone in this same way.

Last edited:
I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It is ABSOLUTELY ridiculous that you NEED an internet connection to play YOUR xbox in YOUR home. Someone like me, for example, can only get satellite internet which means that online gaming for me is ABSOLUTELY USELESS! So WHY in the hell would I pay a yearly fee just to go online?????? Am I misunderstanding this? Is it free to verify your games? Well I still WISH that EVERYONE would boycott the XBOXOne until they changed these ridiculous rules.
Basically whatever you do... if you gotta choose between xbONE and PS4 ... Choose PS4 FTW

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Basically whatever you do... if you gotta choose between xbONE and PS4 ... Choose PS4 FTW
You can still choose PC and buy yourself an Nvidia Titan or whatever...

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
PC is the best choice, but if you have to choose between those two,
PS4 is what you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom