Revenge of the Fluoride

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

Revenge of the Flouride

Chapter 1 - Revelation

The Shadow Government......

"Everyone be seated." The tall man in a black suit and sunglasses on his face stood up and ordered everyone else to do the opposite, as he prepared to explain the further intentions of the Shadow Government's plan for conquest over the cyborg population of the United States of America.

"Ladies and gentlemen of our secret organization, it seems we have overlooked a great opportunity in our mission." He continued, proceeding towards to their newfound plot involving death and many other bad things, yet staying completely emotionless (as if he was an android) while doing it. "Namely, a weapon, if you could call it that, that would be efficient enough to bring the whole population of America to its knees, has been discovered. This weapon is potentially more deadly than a nuclear bomb or a railgun, not to mention any other state-of-the-art war machinery we possess. Its effects, you will see for yourself in a few days. The plan has already been set in motion."

"I'm interested." Said a blond woman with glasses, and a suprisingly large chest sitting among the others. "Can you be more specific as to what this mysterious weapon is?"

"Gladly." he said. "I'm pretty sure that most of you brush your teeth, I say most because of the smell I picked up from certain members of this particular group. Nevertheless, as the most of you, so does the most of the population. Those who don't are irrelevant. And also, most of these people who brush their teeth, also rince."

"You're saying there's some ingredient mutually present in both tap water and toothpaste that could actually be used as a weapon?" the woman replied.

"Yes. Seeing as you all, hopefully, have a high school diploma, you'll no doubt know that I'm referring to Flouride. It's known to be toxic in large quantities, and is also efficient at cleaning your teeth in smaller quantities. All we need to do is increase the percentage of Flouride in these two hygiene neccesities, and it'll be enough to become lethal, while being insufficient for people's tastebuds to notice the difference."

"So what good is it if we kill off the majority of our population?"

"Like I said, the latter effects of Flouride, you will see for yourself."

At an appartment in Chigago Illinois, 15th floor, residence: unknown. 11:05 PM.

"Amanda, brush your teeth and straight to bed!" The little girl's mother ordered.

"How come daddy doesn't have to go yet?" She complained.

"Daddy's doing some very important stuff on Youtube, sweety." Her mother explained. "He's doing his best to keep people informed."

"But that's not fair!!" The girl just couldn't be convinced.

"GO BRUSH YOUR TEETH NOW!!" The now angered mother screamed at her daughter who ran up the stairs into the bathroom.

"Oh ****...." a silent voice was heard from the other room. He looked at the screen, watching the video that included the evidence of the monster that was about to seal his daughter's fate. "AMANDA!!!!" He ran up the stairs, tripping once and nearly hitting his head, as he continued rushing up on all fours. He hurried towards the bathroom.

"PUT DOWN THAT TOOHBRUSH!!!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs and lights turned on at his neighbour's house.

"Hmph?" his baby girl tried to express her confusion through a mouth-full of toothpaste. Flouride....infested....toothpaste.....

"SPIT IT OUT!!!" He yelled even louder. The girl just got more confused and did nothing but stare at her father.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU YELLING!?" the girl's mother came up the stairs, stomping on the floor.

"Marsha, you don't understand, if she doesn't spit it out---NO DON'T!!!" His face turned blue as his daughter started to gargle. That was it. Her throat started burning and she started choaking. After 5 seconds she was on the floor, dead.

"NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!" The father yelled. "DAMN YOU, SHADOW GOVERNMENT!!! DAMN YOU!!!!!" he yelled out as he cried for the loss of his daughter.

"Why didn't you tell me...." The girl's mother collapsed in agony, crying a river out, while her father wiped the tears from his eyes.

"Get me my coat..." he ordered. "I'm going to ASGA."

To be continued. (for real)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks promising... keep it up. :D

I just wish it was longer.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey, that wasn't so bad =] Interesting, humorous and an attention grabber..

Maybe you would be interested in helping me create a script for a

Natural Selection Mod: Movie that I've been wanting to do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom