Question about ESF

Best answers
Hello as you can see im new here and i must say the esf edition in half life is great idea big thanks to the creators :)

Sorry if this is wrong side to post a thread but i cant post in problems.

well this isnt a problem is just a question

1. Can u tell me why i cant go super saiyan 4 with goku?
2. How to transform into oozaru? (if i need other mod to make the abillity to transform into oozaru i will be thankful if u tell me how to download it)
3. Is that any new mod that i can add it to my esf 1.2.3 so the fighters will have animated fighting with fists when i click left click.
4. And please suggest me some interesting addons to make the game more interesting and if u can tell me how to add them.

thanks in advance.

--- edit ---

btw can i somehow make gohan faster at ssj2?

The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sorry if this is wrong side to post a thread but i cant post in problems.
Reading the stickies or the error messages would've provided you with the reason. Go validate your HL and you can post anywhere you want.

Best answers
Ok i will see about validation next time, if u can, answer on the 4 question i gave
tnx in advance

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah , pls answer those 4 questions , i wonder myself also xD

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
1. I don't know what mod you're using but in the original ESF 1.2.3b there's no way to go further than the first transmission and this counts for every character. There is one mod where you need to be "Oozaru" first. Collect the 7 dragonball scattered around the map (use your radar for help 'f9' button') once assimilated press b (+use key) and wish for the moon. I think if you have enough PL and transform with ~10 hp you transform into Oozaru or something. (Might remember wrong)
2. Download a GT addon to ECX (Don't know where to find these ;))
3. Don't think so
4. Read guides in the ones you find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom