• Zion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • some othe faction

• tree huggin\' hippy :/

• Total voters
Best answers
I was talking to someone on my server, and then I hear "smack mah bitach up, smack mah ***** up!" and a message comes up saying Daemon Detected have a nice day in hell *****. Whats that all about?

Best answers
What the!!! I've never heard or seen anything like this *Stares*
Hahahahha,I would've been like WTF :p then I would've laughed [El O El]

-GuZzie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Weird. What I do know is that 'Smack My ***** Up' is a song by Prodigy. It's R Rated. But besides that, nothing.

Best answers
dan_esf_fanatic said:
Weird. What I do know is that 'Smack My ***** Up' is a song by Prodigy. It's R Rated. But besides that, nothing.

Smack My ***** UP isn't R rated... PG, maybe PG-13, but definitely not R...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Would be nice if you guys would post helpful posts instead of off topic related ones. Either way. Thoto, you are having the EVM (Evolution Mod X) addon installed on your server, (You know, where you can transform more with super saiyan 2, that kinda stuff). The "Hellfire / Daemon" part is a "Anti-Cheat" implanted in the Addon itself. The Daemon has Its bugs, so the person you talked to was kicked and banned out of the server possible because he either cheated, or because the bug. I do believe myself because the bug, a lot of people are getting kicked and banned for it, even though they aren't cheating at all.

I'm afraid how ever the Earth's Special Forces Forums (this forum) does not supports any addons, so if you would be so kindly to click here for more information about EVM, which will also contain a link to the EVM forums. So you could ask there or either search for the problem because I am willing to bet more people have the same problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom