Dragon Ball SD

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

Here it is. "New" Official Dragon Ball manga titled Dragon Ball SD(presumably SD stands for Super Deformed) by Naho Ooishi with supervision by Akira Toriyama. It's a spin off series made for a new Shueisha magazine Saikyô Jump(Which i assume translates to Strongest Jump , my knowledge of japanese is quite limited).

Note that this is not a continuation of the Dragon Ball story but a spin-off meant mainly for children.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorta disappointed.

There will be some humor, I guess.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I guess my topic was right about new DB chapters, but...not in the way I'd have hoped. Now adays DBZ is kinda kiddy, but I always liked it because it felt a little more mature to me than the cartoons I was used to watching, you know, there was death, planets dying, blood, ect, lol.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty Much Dragon Ball in a sped up comic.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well Toriyama said he doesn't plan on continuing the manga any more and i don't really think there is much that could be done with the story. Although this is pretty decent, it's meant for kids but it still has that Dragon Ball vibe. I actually liked pre "Z" dragon ball with kid Goku and co. having adventures searching for dragon balls more.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Why does he refuse to touch Dragon Ball Z?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Why does he refuse to touch Dragon Ball Z?
Why would he? If Shueisha weren't launching a new kids magazine Dragon Ball SD wouldn't have happened, and it's not made by Toriyama but Naho Ooishi. Toriyama said that he doesn't plan on continuing the manga anymore and there is really nothing more to do with the story to make it interesting for the new generation, at least that's what i think.

I don't see why are all of ya disappointed, there will probably never be an official continuation from Toriyama, if you want your fill of cheezyness read Dragon Ball Multiverse or Toyble's Dragon Ball AF or something :p

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Toyble's Dragon Ball AF or something :p
Haha, thanks for reminding me about that one. Just read the last ~15 pages... Awesomness.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This reminds me of that one time when I flogged a dead horse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom