Need assistance ReaLLy Badly!

Best answers
Okay First off I have already gathered both Half-Life 1 and Steam,but i have problems with creating new game.It just says some error in Console and then the game turns off.I Was using esf version 1.2.3).In this moment time im downloading esf v1.3 open final.So if anyone can tell me how to fix or install these problems.

Please Respond! And Thanks for help!

Here is My Error

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can you take a screenshot of the error before it closes?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or just tell us what the error says

Best answers
Can you take a screenshot of the error before it closes?

Grega,Im sorry but SomeHOW i got working esf beta 11,but i still want to install final.If you help me with that i will be very pleased;)

---------- Double Post below was added at 04:23 AM has been merged with this post created at 02:55 AM ----------

My Steam...It doesnt Show that esf open beta final was installed i cant get it on plus i cant even play it because there is no shortcut to the game.When Another problem is down the other one comes in :(

Best answers
heres how you make a shortcut. If Half life shows up make a shortcut, then right click and go to properties. Go to target and type at the end "-game esf_openbeta" (without qoutations) then you should be able to open it.

Best answers
heres how you make a shortcut. If Half life shows up make a shortcut, then right click and go to properties. Go to target and type at the end "-game esf_openbeta" (without qoutations) then you should be able to open it.
doesnt work o_o

---------- Double Post below was added at 06:19 AM has been merged with this post created at 05:31 AM ----------

Thats my Steam

Thats My Folder

---------- Double Post below was added at 06:29 AM has been merged with this post created at 06:19 AM ----------

H-L

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
You didn't install Half-Life on Steam properly, you installed off the Half-Life Discs. You're supposed to install using the Half-Life CD-Key, not the actual discs.

Open up steam
Press the "Games" button (in between "View" and "Help")
Press "Activate a product on Steam..."
Enter your CD-Key

After it installs Half-Life should be on your steam account. Launch Half-Life once, then install Open Beta again.

Last edited:
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You didn't install Half-Life on Steam properly, you installed off the Half-Life Discs. You're supposed to install using the Half-Life CD-Key, not the actual discs.

Open up steam
Press the "Games" button (in between "View" and "Help")
Press "Activate a product on Steam..."
Enter your CD-Key

After it installs Half-Life should be on your steam account. Launch Half-Life once, then install Open Beta again.
**** you MaD1 **** you Renyori **** ALL OF YOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

Best answers
Thanks for Help Guys.But i Quit on doing it,because everyting i touch doesnt work.So If anyone can help me with links or find other good games.That would be awesome.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You seem to have an older version of Half-Life. Update it through Steam.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need to register it with STEAM and STEAM will do the rest.

Ofcourse you can only register it to STEAM if you have a legal version of Half Life. Pirated stuff doesnt work.

And that error you posted. It doesnt crash the game. You not having STEAM and the last version of half life is what crashes it.

Best answers
You need to register it with STEAM and STEAM will do the rest.

Ofcourse you can only register it to STEAM if you have a legal version of Half Life. Pirated stuff doesnt work.

And that error you posted. It doesnt crash the game. You not having STEAM and the last version of half life is what crashes it.

Thanks I am already a member of Steam....

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
An account is nothing without a game registered to it.

And clicking "Add nonsteam game" doesnt do a thing. You need to click "Activate product on STEAM" and enter the CD-key.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If didn't understand
you need to BUY HL1 through STEAM
And if I'm not mistaking the screenie represents the WON console

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
If didn't understand
you need to BUY HL1 through STEAM
And if I'm not mistaking the screenie represents the WON console
Not necceserily, if he/she has a valid cd-key you can easily activate the game through steam. For more information please check out the FAQ:

http://forum.esforces.com/faq.php?faq=esf_manual#faq_esf

It has all the information in order to buy or Activate Half-Life through steam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom