How one can raise his power level by console

Human?
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The open beta (1.3) has no SSJ4. And it never will have it >.<

(GT can die in a fire)
I don't really understand that none can realize that GT is a part of Dragonball. I would say that the ESF team should make a GT mod. I don't think the Super Saiyan 4 matches the other Super Saiyan forms, but it is still a part of Dragonball.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really understand that none can realize that GT is a part of Dragonball. I would say that the ESF team should make a GT mod. I don't think the Super Saiyan 4 matches the other Super Saiyan forms, but it is still a part of Dragonball.
GT is not part of dragonball. Neither is Brolly, Bojack or any other movies. Same goes for Garlic Jr and Pikon.

They were not in the orioginall Dragonball Manga and as such they are not part of the originall Dragonball Universe.

We are Sticking to the Original Dragonball Universe. Not the half fake one created when the anime was made.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
all i do is kick the crap out of the bots but in esf open beta i use the command that error uses
I dont play ESF right now and I dont use that command.

Dragon Ball GT was not made by Akira Toryama and even the desing of SSJ4 wasnt made by him.

Last edited:
Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I even made a Thank You thread for not including GT stuff. I cannot stand it, not only is it not Canon as they have said, but nothing in GT was even remotely cool. Vegeta with a Mustache was the BEST part, but that wasn't cool, that was FUNNY. SSJ4 looked lame and the whole plot beyond getting it was lame.

Remember when Goku first went SSJ3, and how "Holy ****." that scene was, despite being an average episode up til then? I saw the Episode where Goku went SSJ4 and it wasn't even half as epic.

Though to be truthful, Legend has it DBZ was supposed to end at the Frieza Saga, but due to fan demand and pressure from the company, Akira made all the rest.(Cell, Buu, ect.)

Regardless, even if they weren't in his original vision, he still made them, and it fits. It's the same reason why the movie chars aren't going to be in ESF, not made by Akira and it shows. I mean hell, I'd LOVE Broly, because he was my favorite of all the movies, but it's just not going to happen.(Without model replacements.)

Main thing is, it seems the ESF team wants to stick to the Canon series mostly. They added most of the most important characters, so yeah. Save Kid Trunks & Kid Goten, but we have Gohan & Krillin already, do we need more Midgets?:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom