Another Remastered Dragon Ball Z

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm you're right kain...
I think that they better do a new saga or something that is like DBZ not DBGT
DBZ is in an advantage and is watched more than DBGT if they made a new one that is like DBZ or is a continue of DBZ i'd be glad ;o

Force Pit Member
Best answers
hey if they wanted to milk more out of dbz they woldnt have cut the series down to 100 episodes, anyway, its expected to be nothing like the pice of dump that funnymation made

Best answers
Just got done watching episode 1 of DB Kai and wow, what an improvement. The color's are more vibrant, and the remastered sounds and voices rock. There all much deeper, which IMO fits them better. The new soundtrack is nice. Its still got orchestral music, but that's left for the peaceful parts. It's like a rock track for the fights now.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm loving it. When they finish, I hope they release the entire KAI series on Bluray, I'd order it. (Of course, if it had English subtitles.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want Akira to completely re-draw the Dragon Ball Z series episode by episode. I don't care for these new voice overhauls. It bothers me that the intro is new and improved, but the actual episodes are old and less detailed.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want Akira to completely re-draw the Dragon Ball Z series episode by episode. I don't care for these new voice overhauls. It bothers me that the intro is new and improved, but the actual episodes are old and less detailed.
That's a minus, yes. but i don't think there's something that can be done right now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But it would seriously be awesome on a stick to have, at least, the major fights redrawn, like Goku vs Frieza.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anybody seen the remastered SSJ3 transformation?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuOB49I3Q8U[/ame]

After so long, it gives me chills again.

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
DB and DBZ where written by the same guy.
Wasnt GT written by someone else??

So I dont think GT is really part of the original collection.
The story sucks to and is diffrend then the storyline of DB and DBZ.

Tho I hope there will be more DBZ saga's.
And like the others said forget GT and forget SSJ4.
SSJ3 should be the max in saiya jins transformations or make it more like that ssj5 is a monkey/human looking a like because they should transform into oozaru what is a big out of controle monkey. SSJ5 Could be something like that but more in the size of a human and fully controle of theyre power.

But not like in GT and defendly not AF where they pick any collor of the rainbow :S

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, GT was done by somebody else. I believe Akira made one episode of GT, though. Don't ask me which episode, because I never really liked GT.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No Akira made the design for SSJ4.

Thats about all he did from GT.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If this would've looked the same way as the opening, i would totally watch it 100 times again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom