Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to dehydrate yourself fast

HL verified
    Account validated.
    IM

Default How to dehydrate yourself fast

Ingredients:
    Mug full of warm coffee (preferred cream)
    Urge to take a crap

Okay, I've just done this a few hours ago for fun for the second time. I'll warn you that if you do try this, get a huge glass of water and maybe be around with someone just in case something does happen. Yes, it'll be harder to breathe and it'll take like 15 minutes before you'll feel normal again.

So, you get a mug of nice creamy coffee and have the urge to take a crap.

Step 1: Go to the bathroom and sit there with coffee.
    Step 2: Hold the the coffee until the last minute you take the crap.
    Step 3: Chug the coffee, wait 10 seconds, and then take the crap.
    Step 4: Feel prepared to be dehydrated as hell in 15-30 seconds.

Now the reason why I posted this here is because I want to know why you feel dehydrated after drinking coffee and taking a crap. This isn't a joke, try it yourself. Maybe someone here that knows about the human body can explain?

Former Forcepit Member :( Darth Revan's Avatar
    HL verified
    Account validated.
    IM
     Send a message via ICQ to Darth Revan Send a message via MSN to Darth Revan  

ok i will try my best to explain

1 coffie and cream contain salts witch take up 40 percent of your body fluids

2 taking a crap also takes around 25 percent of your fluids in all your using at most 65 percent of your water in your body wich could and can kill you if your not carefull in any case i dont recommend this.

HL verified
    Needs verification.
    IM

Naturally.

I do this every day. I usually last till 7:00PM after drinking 3-4 cups of coffee through out, before drinking any water, or eating.

The blood sugar attacks are insane. I love it.
    Last edited by Vegeta; Jun 8th, 2008 at 04:12 AM.
    =

HL verified
    Account validated.
    IM

Quote Originally Posted by madman121 View Post
    ok i will try my best to explain

1 coffie and cream contain salts witch take up 40 percent of your body fluids

2 taking a crap also takes around 25 percent of your fluids in all your using at most 65 percent of your water in your body wich could and can kill you if your not carefull in any case i dont recommend this.
    Oh wow, so I could have died? :]

I haven't noticed anything. I've been drinking a pot of coffee every morning ever since i was 13, and i've taken many a **** while i drink the stuff... i dont know if im used to it or not, but i really dont feel anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Deman View Post
    It's okay Wally, we all get the occasional guy who wants to show us manlove. :P

HL verified
    Needs verification.
    IM

Quote Originally Posted by Lith View Post
    Oh wow, so I could have died? :]
    In a short answer, no.
    =

HL verified
    Needs verification.
    IM
      Send a message via AIM to imkongkong Send a message via MSN to imkongkong

coffee can have a type of laxative effect, causing you to defecate more, taking out more water from your body. losing more water > dehydration. depending on how severe can be life-threatening. constant vomiting and/or diarrhea can cause fast dehydration.

kong kOng.. InC 4LyFe

HL verified
    Account validated.
    IM

@vegeta yes he could have take it from some one in the medical profession i am a 1year grad student

drinking coffee doesnt dehydrate you any more than the amount of water you just drank with it. Still a net gain in hydration. Whatever minute amount of caffeine and salt may be in a standard cup of coffee, does not have the dehydrating power to counter the volume of water you just drank.
    Defecation however does dehydrate you. It is not the coffee which is giving you the laxative effect, its the lactose in the milk. You naturally get more intolerant as you get older, which is why your parents tend to drink lower cream milks. I drink coffee on the bog throne all the time and never feel dehrydrated though. Your level of hydration prior to testing this theory of yours is a big variable.

HL verified
    Account validated.
    IM

how long you sleep for 12 hours most and in that twelve hours you lose water so your variable,s are wrong if he did it first thing in the morning when he wakes up it could dehidrate him more coz he didnt get a propper glass of water before having his coffie also it depends on the ammount of coffe he put in his one cup i use 3 teaspoons full to get me going but before that i eat and have a pint of water

Thread Information