Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never said anything about the anime ending.

Best answers
Oh, you mean that the manga is ending. I see. Well it has ben ongoing for quite a while now, it would end sooner or later.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
i kinda disliked it up until this naruto sasuke thing, so maybe it can carry the crap i had to endure before that. Also sorry for being gone too long from the forums, hi again guys :p

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
so as for the arms, rinnegan, tsunade or impossible? Are we gonna end up with a crippled leader that gets instapromoted from Gennin to hokage (or well I guess Tsunade will still be kicking for a while)

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Short but good fight. I'm curious to see how it wraps up next week. Until the movie comes out that is (that's the real ending or so i've heard).

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one more week, boys!

--- edit ---

just kidding, two chapters came out today!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'm sad it's over.. Nothing for me to read anymore that I enjoy.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly a pretty satisfying end for the series, although none of it was really surprising. Still pretty disappointed with how things ended up going throughout the series, though.

also the homage to One Piece at the end was pretty cool!

Last edited:
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ending was ok. Could've been better than this though.
But boy oh boy... adult Sasuke sure resembles Madara a lot. That was my first thought when i first saw the panel.

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
The last chapters kinda feel quite rushed, they were good no doubt, still felt kinda rushed

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I wanted an ending like the Lord of The Rings trilogy, an ending that fully takes their time to wrap up everything in a satisfactory way.
Even though the ending wasn't bad, I feel highly disappointed that such an extensive drama would come to a conclusion in 1 and a half episodes.
They rushed it so badly that they didn't even mentioned what happened to Orochimaru, Kabuto, Yamato, Juugo, Karin, the rest of the tailed beasts, etc...
I really wanted to see at least a little bit of the world that Naruto fought so hard to forge.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The fillers, they have no end. They never stop. They just keep coming and coming week after, week after week, after week. I really hope this isn't original Naruto lvl of fillers all over again.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
i wouldn't be surprised if there are more fillers after these... this is just milking the series now since they can't even say the anime is catching up to the manga whose serialisation ended.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i wouldn't be surprised if there are more fillers after these... this is just milking the series now since they can't even say the anime is catching up to the manga whose serialisation ended.
What the manga is done? Yet there are still fillers? Whaaaaa....

*Cough* this could mean either yeah, they are milking the series... goddamn douchebags, or... or there is another series in the works after Shippuuden... maybe?

But seriously **** those fillers... I mean god damn the levels of how bad they are just astonish me some times... One Piece had some fillers but at least most of those were fun to actually watch... what the hell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom