goku looks stretched up around his waist
vegeta should have the hair more to the back and a tiny bit bigger legs

just to make it better :)

Best answers
:( uuh.. I don't know where to begin. They all have major issues, It would take
to long to explain them all, But to sum it up: I think using some proportion
references could help a lot.

Best answers
that battle ravaged goku is sooooo C000000L!!!!!!! i wanna dl it also that evolution fighter wuz kinda coooool keep up the good work yo ice man maybe u could teach me e mail me at [email protected]

Best answers
onobi said:
that battle ravaged goku is sooooo C000000L!!!!!!! i wanna dl it also that evolution fighter wuz kinda coooool keep up the good work yo ice man maybe u could teach me e mail me at [email protected]
wow.. did you even look at his legs.. I Hate bashing people's work, but... It
seriously looks like he has Elephantitis... The models have potential, but need
MAJOR work.. I can't even find the right words for Vegeta's crotch.. O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you got a problem with the neck, on all models it is to long...
and....err....i love your skinning, but not the models =\
the brolly is a very nice start

Best answers
Damn wtf has happened tp their necks???? They look are waaaay to long also the heads look kinda pasted on.. indeed like darksun said.. they need major work..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
their not my models theyre dans besides the chbi trunks

i can edit the models only if dan gives me permission ^_^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
me likes alot:

-Make them all a bit fatter
-Gohan (the adult one) has not so much spikes and at the sides almost nothing
-BD doesnt really look much BD on a bit of red, and the BD isnt really moddeld in
-The leg in the BD of goku looks unreal, the leg isnt that fat (thats the modeling part of BD)
-The parts of the eye near the nose go down to much make them go a bit more up

ABout the trunks. maybe make his legs a bit shorter and his upper part of the body to a bit shorter, u might think this will make him really small, but acctualy trunks was very small

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Sorry but there extremely ugly.(except for skin)

Dan needs to learn to use refs.

Just look at the legs. ~_~

And another tihng goku got holes in his hair 0_o.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
errr Ice, ur gonna get a warning from the mods because We're no allowed to advertise.The only thing we could do is show them or discuss them

Best answers
I think the holes are just, because the background was black, and he cut the background out, and takes some parts of gokus hair with^^
But here another model for EVF, I think you know it^^:

Just the face skin is done... the rest have to be finished^^

They are some cell-shading bugt that have to be fixed, but it´s np to fix^^
Hope you like the cell- shaded version of my Goku^^

Best answers
I don't flame, but it can safely be said that these models are... in need of major editing.. o_o

First of all, like allmost everyone here says.. they don't have the right proportions..
Second.. the faces are way of.. i mean it looks like they ascended to mutant-sj or something.. ;/
This is most noticeable when you look at Goku. In normal form he has like a more round shaped head (and what the <beep> is up with that evil look??), then when he goes SSJ he gets this pointy head..

I actually like the skins, (you made cool upperbody/arm musles) but fix the models..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How many gokus do you have?

And no offence, but none of them look very good. tweek and dan's models are WAY out of porportion, and so is the chibi trunks. Since when does vegetas crotch have muscle. Little to much dodge/burn.. The adult gohan is horendous, every part of it. With those kinda polys, people could make stuff 10x better... heck, I can make a better goku with 2000 polys.. The necks on the models are way to long. And for some reason, that vegeta looks like smos..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.Slim// said:
errr Ice, ur gonna get a warning from the mods because We're no allowed to advertise.The only thing we could do is show them or discuss them
im not advertising... advertising is when you show something and want ppl to sign up or join.. im only showing these models for extra critz and to discuss about em

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For a hl2 mod, those models just suck, i'm sorry for saying that, but it's all i have to say, you guys have so many polies to use, and you show us this? Come on, your inspiration is obviously ESF, make it worthy ESF.

Best answers
cold steel said:
For a hl2 mod, those models just suck, i'm sorry for saying that, but it's all i have to say, you guys have so many polies to use, and you show us this? Come on, your inspiration is obviously ESF, make it worthy ESF.
I think there´s big difference between ESF- Models and for example my SSJ Goku... hm... don´t know whats wrong on my Goku model, lol^^ it have 3050 polys, as cell shaded 2x more and I think there are not just more polys, also more details on the model... hm...

Maybe I can save some more polys, and make the model low- polier, but I have already skinmap it, and don´t want to change anything more... maybe I will, but just maybe, lol^^

Best answers
The hair of the ssj2 gohan, is **** nice.....but everything is a little...mmmm.....to skinnend....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom