✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
shake shake shake shake in game
I don't like this feel:(

Discord Member
Best answers
In my opinion of the game-play + a few questions.
1. It looks like an outdated version they are showing considering A. The attack effects showcase video for AnusButter, when Goku Kamehameha shooting stance after he finishes, it doesn't appear/seems bugged in this video. B. Their was no grounding animation Anusbutter showed in his second Dev-Journal, yet the Vegeta-Throw was in from the first dev journal.
2. Game looks great minus a few glitches and bugs, I was surprised to see Kaioken in it considering it was never in any ESF game-play or trailer that I saw.
3. Do you always run out of ki when using a beam attack (Kamehameha) because that happened almost every time he did it?
4. Weather system looks perfectly fine, glad the maps are like 15x bigger than ESF 1.2.3/ecx rc2. Of course some of this people already know including me but still like to state the obvious.
Other than anything that might seem bad that I said, game is 10/10 for me. Keep making more videos of game-play, everyone loves it.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
1. It looks like an outdated version they are showing considering A. The attack effects showcase video for AnusButter, when Goku Kamehameha shooting stance after he finishes, it doesn't appear/seems bugged in this video. B. Their was no grounding animation Anusbutter showed in his second Dev-Journal, yet the Vegeta-Throw was in from the first dev journal.
They keep altering / improving things on the run, as such something that was shown working in the past, might not be working properly right now.

2. Game looks great minus a few glitches and bugs, I was surprised to see Kaioken in it considering it was never in any ESF game-play or trailer that I saw.
The Aura glows? blue/red/gold? That would be the special melee combo's you can build up. Every class has those, so I doubt that would be the kaioken.

3. Do you always run out of ki when using a beam attack (Kamehameha) because that happened almost every time he did it?
Not sure about that one.. Might still being balanced or might be intended to keep it melee as much as possible without beam spam.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In my opinion of the game-play + a few questions.
4. Weather system looks perfectly fine, glad the maps are like 15x bigger than ESF 1.2.3/ecx rc2. Of course some of this people already know including me but still like to state the obvious.
Other than anything that might seem bad that I said, game is 10/10 for me. Keep making more videos of game-play, everyone loves it.
1.)Dalte doesnt commit everything he works on instantly, so his version tends to be a tad different than the rest of us.
2.)Thats not the Kaioken. Its the effect used for the bonus attacks. Blue = tier 1, yellow = Tier 2 and red = Tier 3 Its only the visual representation for the player what tier attack he used and is not visible to anyone else in the server.
3.)The game is not balanced at all yet. things like KI usage, damage and so on will be done later when all attacks/characters are actually ingame.

Discord Member
Best answers
1.)Dalte doesnt commit everything he works on instantly, so his version tends to be a tad different than the rest of us.
2.)Thats not the Kaioken. Its the effect used for the bonus attacks. Blue = tier 1, yellow = Tier 2 and red = Tier 3 Its only the visual representation for the player what tier attack he used and is not visible to anyone else in the server.
3.)The game is not balanced at all yet. things like KI usage, damage and so on will be done later when all attacks/characters are actually ingame.
Ah, thanks for answering my questions then. keep up the good work as always. I'm surprised I even waited so long for this game.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The gameplay looks intense!

Best answers
WWOOWWWW

First off, those weather effects are beyond incredible. My favorite is the blue sky with the casually passing clouds. I recommend increasing the frequency of lightning strikes when it's thundering though. Are there rainbows that show up during rainstorms? Speaking of which, I love the rainbow effects that ki explosions give off. My favorite explosion is the fully charged Kamehameha - that revolving blue orb with the beautiful colors around it. BTW that Spirit Bomb explosion is scary as hell!!

I didn't know you could run on the side of mountains..... I had to look back at that a few times because it looks so badass.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I like the focus on making so many different melee moves, one of the main issues I have with the 1.23 is the lack of depth when it comes to melee fighting, this definitely addresses the issue.

🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💠 Sūpā Légéñdārý
Best answers
Thanks for posting this, mate!
*EDIT*
Too much camera business :(, keeps going back and forth a lot while in combat. Makes it harder to actually fight.

Last edited:

JTM

Formerly Fatality
Best answers
Looks like the gameplay will beat the tar out of Xenoverse, but there's no surprise there. Hope the game leaves development someday.

Discord Member
Best answers
Hard to tell what is going on with that ultra swoop or whatever it is. Like zz12345zxc mentioned, there is way too much screen shaking going on ~ hopefully there will be an option for players to turn it off.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
How outdated is this version compared to the one they are currently working on now?

ReMember
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Looking amazing! Thank you for the video team

If I had to name something I didn't like it would be the sounds, those birds are just too loud and since it doesn't seem to be a defined sound source in the map you always feel under a tree. Although this will be almost unnoticed while playing with other people and it was turned of during the video. Vegeta's footsteps sound also didn't react to the distance, but you know all of this already ;)

Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is there a mirror for the video? I can't seem to get that page to load anything useful.

PS, love the sig GoldenBlade, was a wallpaper of mine for some time a while back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom