So How Close Are We?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
dont be silly.........................................................it'll take 20 years.

Help Finish ESF Final. there should be a sticky in that forum with an updated checklist of what needs doing, wouldn't the esf community chip in a bit more if they can at least grasp what there is to do? So far there's just random threads thrown in different places, doesn't seem organised!

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure where you got that idea from because the team has modelers. They're just looking for more to help speed up the process.

🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Well if the team wants to speed up the process and gather up more modelers, they need to broadcast that a little more. A buried news update from 2014 isn't really saying anything. I just suggest posting another update on modb and the site saying that modelers are wanted.

Best answers
I also want to know what other models are being made. The existing models are:
Goku
Vegeta
Buu
Teen gohan
Krillin
Frieza
Piccollo
Trunks
And the ginyu force
Am i correct? And what other models are being made i thought i saw cell being made as well

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I also want to know what other models are being made. The existing models are:
Goku
Vegeta
Buu
Teen gohan
Krillin
Frieza
Piccollo
Trunks
And the ginyu force
Am i correct? And what other models are being made i thought i saw cell being made as well
i would think so, considering there's a cell games map

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
How about we remove all characters except freeza , and name ESF : Evil Sick Freezas..so Freezer's against other Freezers Clones, with a king of the Hill gamemode, who's the original XD XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom