• Who wants special characters Click here

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Who wants ordinary characters Click here

Votes: 16 59.3%

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I suggest you should put special characters such as: SSJ4, SSJ, SSGSS, GOLDEN FRIEZA and broly

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe the community can bring them in if extra characters/forms or modding in general is possible. Otherwise there's model replacements. There won't be content outside of the original series in vanilla ESFF (besides possibly maps?).

Last edited:
Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The rule has always been, no movies, no GT

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then people will come requesting AF. You shouldn't be too specific about what you won't do, only what you will, unless it's something like "nothing outside of original series".

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then people will come requesting AF. You shouldn't be too specific about what you won't do, only what you will, unless it's something like "nothing outside of original series".
That already stands. But the fact that there is a new DB serries, kinda throws a crowbar in the works. Then again the new series is called "super" so its not really "DBZ" ^^;

Discord Member
Best answers
honestly ... a lot of people make mods n stuff afterward sooo i wouldnt worry about putting stress on the mainteam to do all the extra work .... other people will end up making it anyways.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Not in the same quality of ESF:Final IMO.

🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Why have a poll if it's not going to happen either way the results come out

Best answers
okay, im going to be honest, if Broly is going to be excluded from the game, i am going to be disappointed. just a suggestion, make overpowered characters such as Broly, Super 13, Hatchiyack, ect. only available to server admins or make it so they require certain permissions given by a server admin to use. and just as a game-mode idea, there could be a mode called unstoppable (slimier to the idea of juggernaut) where one player is selected to play as an op character, and the rest of the server try to kill him. needless to say i would really appreciate it if you find a way to include Broly.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
okay, im going to be honest, if Broly is going to be excluded from the game, i am going to be disappointed. just a suggestion, make overpowered characters such as Broly, Super 13, Hatchiyack, ect. only available to server admins or make it so they require certain permissions given by a server admin to use. and just as a game-mode idea, there could be a mode called unstoppable (slimier to the idea of juggernaut) where one player is selected to play as an op character, and the rest of the server try to kill him. needless to say i would really appreciate it if you find a way to include Broly.
lol, no, broly will be a custom character, god gundam already made a model, and about that op character thing and the whole server killing him, maybe someone will do a custom mod or addon or maybe do it yourself once the mod is out

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
The model maybe done, but i doubt someone will make animations for it as good as DT´s, this is not 1.2.3 where you could make a character by just recoloring an existing model, copy the beams and recolor them and replace the sounds, ECX is full of that, this time each character has different moves, combos, specials, etc.
I honestly dont see anyone adding an extra character that matches ESF Final quality at all, i mean they still lack models from the original roster, that should tell you something about the quality required to make a character.

Last edited:
Best answers
The model maybe done, but i doubt someone will make animations for it as good as DT´s, this is not 1.2.3 where you could make a character by just recoloring an existing model, copy the beams and recolor them and replace the sounds, ECX is full of that, this time each character has different moves, combos, specials, etc.
I honestly dont see anyone adding an extra character that matches ESF Final quality at all, i mean they still lack models from the original roster, that should tell you something about the quality required to make a character.
thats what i was thinking, im pretty sure that, when the game is out and the characters are created that the modding community will probably die out for esf. i mean in 1.2.3 it was easy to just change the properties of things to make a new beam character or transformation, but because esf final is on a more professional advanced level, the quality will be very hard for moders to recreate. (the game-mode might still be doable, just not with designated op characters from dbz)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
GodGundam maybe used Vegeta's skeleton for his model but he also did a whole lot of new animations for it to fit broly

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Like i said, assuming that ALL animations are done for broly( which i kinda doubt ), theres still a lot of stuff missing to add him to the game.
The base form and animations for it are missing, needs new beams, sound effects and more and you saw from daltes video how long it takes for it to be done, its a lot of work.
Maybe if the team had everything in the game and they felt like adding an extra character i could see it being done, but dont wait for the community to do it because if the community cant help the team now they most likely wont be able to help later either because its a lot of work or simply they dont have the skill.

Best answers
God damn it, every character that was made after gt (including gt) are terrible.. Stop talking about this. Those SSJGSJ or whatever saiyan stages are bull crap, same as golden frieza, the original characters from Dragon Ball Z are the best ones. The only additional character I want to be in the game is Bardock. If they won't add him it's fair enough. Maybe the game will have some kind of mod or something that allows you to add special or custom characters, so feel free to create golden bull crap frieza and other models to use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom