[Old PotW] Kamehamehaaaaaaaa dem graphics doe

Data Technician
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
That looks sweet as hell! Damn the Dev's never cease to amaze! Good job! :)

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The FX is kinda weird.

Proud owner of Half-Life
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I don't know if it's weird but I love it lol

🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💠 Sūpā Légéñdārý
Best answers
Is it possible to get to those mountains far away ? The ones that you can barely see.

Discord Member
Best answers
The FX is kinda weird.
agreed. too choppy and not smooth. Those strips of white need to be super bright with a flare or at least smoothed out cloud like energy

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Looks good but am I the only one who thinks the actual beam is too narrow 'n skinny?

And the Fx might benefit greatly just from making those white streaks around the blast more transparent.

Are we not rendering grass in this pic or is the draw distance just not making it?

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks good but am I the only one who thinks the actual beam is too narrow 'n skinny?

And the Fx might benefit greatly just from making those white streaks around the blast more transparent.

Are we not rendering grass in this pic or is the draw distance just not making it?
Im actually really high up in this pic. So its the draw distance along with the lighting, thats making it nearly invisible.

gIf you look at the bottom of the pic a bit to the left of Goku, you should notice small dots. Thats basically the grass ^^

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
And never forget, the grass is made in a way that you don't rly see it fading out, from the ground maybe a bit because the "terrain" gets lower when you only see the ground. But from higher above, just a very good eye can track the exact area where the fadeout happens

Best answers
When you shoot a beam that big is the camera going to zoom out so you have a larger view?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Oh clever grass shrinkage? Or something to that extent? I've got an eye for details like that; real seamlessness is so awesome to behold.

I really am glad that there is a dynamic camera for shooting. The blasts are huge, but the beam looks really skinny in comparison.

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Nope not shrinking, LoD and per blade fadeout :D

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I will do a video of the Kamehameha and other beam blast effects actually just to show what it actually looks like in motion. In the past few days I've made them much more sexy and JUICY like my PENIS :D.
Also, yes the camera pans back to show the whole attack and you have a full view of the attacking area to always have a great view for tracking your piece of shit enemy. Even the spirit bomb, when your charging it
the camera pans back slowly, to show its big massive BALL. Then when you throw it, EVERYTHING VIBRATES AND DEBRIS STARTS FLYING until you rub that massive hairy ball on an enemy's face and it EXPLODES all over him. MMMMM

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We have been waiting for that spiritbomb vid since SVN revision 9000 ^^;

BTW why you no hang out with us no more :(

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I will do a video of the Kamehameha and other beam blast effects actually just to show what it actually looks like in motion. In the past few days I've made them much more sexy and JUICY like my PENIS :D.
Also, yes the camera pans back to show the whole attack and you have a full view of the attacking area to always have a great view for tracking your piece of shit enemy. Even the spirit bomb, when your charging it
the camera pans back slowly, to show its big massive BALL. Then when you throw it, EVERYTHING VIBRATES AND DEBRIS STARTS FLYING until you rub that massive hairy ball on an enemy's face and it EXPLODES all over him. MMMMM
Uhm dalte,
that profile pic of yours, is that you?

That description right there fits soo well with the picture lmao.

btw ryokeen don't forget about your rain vid :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom