Spider-man may soon be an Avenger

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I thought it was confirmed that Spider-Man would be in the 3rd Avengers movie.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well I thought it was confirmed that Spider-Man would be in the 3rd Avengers movie.
He will, i saw on ETC Machinima something about a new movie in 2016 or 2017 Spiderman, The New Avenger, maybe just a working title

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Considering Spiderman actually was an Avenger I would like to see it happen in the Avenger movies.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still think it's stupid how Marvel can't use their own characters in their movies but it's a step in the right direction. From what I've heard it's just going to be a collab between Sony and Marvel when it comes down to using him in Marvel's movies.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I still think it's stupid how Marvel can't use their own characters in their movies but it's a step in the right direction. From what I've heard it's just going to be a collab between Sony and Marvel when it comes down to using him in Marvel's movies.
Well it could be similar to how Quicksilver and Scarlett Witch were used in Avengers 2 (they belong to X-men which belongs to Fox, if I'm not mistaken), but from the rumours he's supposed to show up in Civil War and Avengers 3.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
i love spiderman, would love him to be there.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres a lot of avengers that didnt make the cut, seriously i would love to see them attempt to throw two gun kid in there.

casted my matthew mcconaughey of course

Discord Member
Best answers
this news is pretty old now ... this thread is old as shit too.

Sony is letting Marvel use Spiderman for Civil War and Avengers. They are making a movie with just spiderman alone as a new avenger (his own solo movie in the universe).

Sony doesn't realize that the only reason why the original spiderman series was great was because of Sam Raimi .... i still hate them for not letting Raimi do the 3rd movie how he wanted to .... i wouldn't have minded having Venom show up in the 4th movie instead. The entire series could've continued and would've been the best super hero series out there. Spider man 1 and 2 were absolutely ******* superb. Sony thinks it is just the spiderman name that made them big bucks ... but it sadly was not the case.

Hopefully marvel can put some light back into Spiderman

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom