Now you have an excuse!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It would seem that soon-ish you will finally have the perfect excuse to why Frieza can take on anyone in SSJ2 form in ESF:Final.

If the Cyborgs, Piccolo and Krillin also receive such a buff then the set will be complete.

Oh and there's another movie coming out... or that maybe came out already. Check it.

[video=youtube;_VrEiaNycTw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VrEiaNycTw[/video]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
For your information the ESF Team doesn't do movies for the mod. Only the Frieza, Cell and Buu Saga.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
For your information the ESF Team doesn't do movies for the mod. Only the Frieza, Cell and Buu Saga.
That's not what I'm referring to. Also Frieza is still Frieza, apparently more powerful now. With this it will make more sense now.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's not what I'm referring to. Also Frieza is still Frieza, apparently more powerful now. With this it will make more sense now.
We reserve the right to kick sense in the ass in teh name of gameplay.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
We reserve the right to kick sense in the ass in teh name of gameplay.
Yeah. But you could still use this as an excuse. So if somebody else asks later, you can just go... well we do what we want...and he does that in this movie soooo it's legit now.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's no need for an excuse. This isn't Dragon Ball simulator.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
There's no need for an excuse. This isn't Dragon Ball simulator.
Look. My actual point is: What the fluttering flying **** is Frieza doing coming back... again!?

Oh and it kind of is. Unless you can point out any other game that pretty much plays almost exactly as the characters in the show fight/move etc. And don't say any of the mainstream DBZ games, because that is not true. Not one single bit.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You've gone offtopic, this was never about frieza or the movie, you suggested adding this NEW frieza from 2015 to ESF, the team will stick to the classical character i suppose.

And like hlev said, it isnt a dbz emulator, it is the artistic interpretation of the developers of the anime, they have their own style its not 100% anime accurate with the graphics and such, it has a more realistic approach and they can do what they want and how they want it, so this frieza you're wishing for will never make it ingame so get over it, no need for bad language on the forums btw.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Even tho they already have a Freeza, isn't the idea of the team doing characters that are only canon? If so then these new movies are supposed to be canon, shouldn't you take that into account?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You've gone offtopic, this was never about frieza or the movie, you suggested adding this NEW frieza from 2015 to ESF, the team will stick to the classical character i suppose.

And like hlev said, it isnt a dbz emulator, it is the artistic interpretation of the developers of the anime, they have their own style its not 100% anime accurate with the graphics and such, it has a more realistic approach and they can do what they want and how they want it, so this frieza you're wishing for will never make it ingame so get over it, no need for bad language on the forums btw.
1 It's my topic, I can say whatever the **** I want in it. If I'm going to turn this into a talk about apples, I guaran-damn-tee you I will and it will also make sense to the original topic (apples have been the answer all along)

2 You said I suggested adding a NEW Freeza. Ok mister Fox News Reporter, I want you to point me to where exactly in the hell's bells I said something along the lines of: Now you should stop working on the Freeza you're currently working on and add this new one from the movie. Do you see this topic in the suggestions panel? No? I wonder why that would be?

3 Even if I somehow, somewhere in your imaginary world did suggest that, IT'S STILL GODDAMN FREEZA! it's not a new character with a new model, they look exactly the same and the only problems this would cause if they'd do it, would be if he would have new moves, which I doubt. They literally have to do nothing else other than what they are doing right now. Literally in the exact meaning of the word. Because if my assumption is correct, Freeza, in this movie is now powerful enough to beat up, Picollo, the Cyborgs and even regular SSJ Goku and Vegeta and take on even more advanced forms... Which to my knowledge is already in the game. Hey devs you know that thing you're doing with Freeza? I want you to change it by doing exactly what you were doing before. Go home logic, you're drunk. Also it has a realistic approach... in a DBZ game. Realistic... riiiiight.

And spare me hlev's 'extra' explanations. He couldn't distinguish a 'not so serious' topic form an actual serious one if it meant saving his goddamn life.( honestly some people like him because of that, because it's hilarious ) This is not the suggestion panel hlev. It's really not. It also wasn't meant to be. Ever.

Even tho they already have a Freeza, isn't the idea of the team doing characters that are only canon? If so then these new movies are supposed to be canon, shouldn't you take that into account?
I don't think they are cannon. In fact none of the movies really are cannon (seriously they break it even more than it already is, if you try to make them so) If they were, then there'd be talks about adding lord Beerus, which I'd love. Hey modders, after 1.3 final releases, get on that. (and just in case I get fox newsed again, when I said modders I meant people that will make changes to 1.3 final, who are not part of the current team working on it)

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We don't even know how things in 2015 movie will go. We only saw final form Freeza fighting base Goku, without confirmation that he's using godly powers. He probably is, as like pointed out in BOG, normal base Goku is weaker than Freeza. However if final form Freeza now matches base God Goku, then it's not Freeza who's OP and other ESF characters "should have an excuse" to being able to match him. Plus there's an implication that Freeza's going to have a new form.

TL; DR I'm rambling nonsense because this thread is nonsense.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
We don't even know how things in 2015 movie will go. We only saw final form Freeza fighting base Goku, without confirmation that he's using godly powers. He probably is, as like pointed out in BOG, normal base Goku is weaker than Freeza. However if final form Freeza now matches base God Goku, then it's not Freeza who's OP and other ESF characters "should have an excuse" to being able to match him. Plus there's an implication that Freeza's going to have a new form.

TL; DR I'm rambling nonsense because this thread is nonsense.
Oh yeah I forgot God Goku was in the previous one. But I doubt they would bring that form back. Takes way to much random nonsense to transform him Beerus wanted id, Freeza? Doubt it.

Also yes. Thank you for acknowledging that. 'This thread is now hlev disapproved.' Now go give feedback to people's models and where things make sense. Let this thing either die, or evolve into talk about the new movie, because it's still not a change Freeza suggestion thread that is not in the suggestion panel.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku has SSG power in his base form now, hence "base God Goku". Though as far as DB continuity goes, that doesn't make sense (neither does BOG as a whole) unless 2015 movie does something to fix that, but it's Toriyama so I doubt it.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Goku has SSG power in his base form now, hence "base God Goku". Though as far as DB continuity goes, that doesn't make sense (neither does BOG as a whole) unless 2015 movie does something to fix that, but it's Toriyama so I doubt it.
Well you can't really blame BOG on not making sense for the canon. I mean it is to be expected from every movie. I guess the movies have their own alternate world which kind of is related to the cannon but also kind of not. Also... Freeza... I mean to me let's go back to one of the earlier villains translates to '**** if we know what else to create for Goku to fight'. Shame since they didn't do too bad with Beerus.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Supposedly Toriyama considers BOG and the upcoming movie to be part of the manga continuity, despite the fact that it doesn't work. Also I believe he went back to Freeza not because he couldn't think of something else, but because he liked Freeza as a villain and had... additional inspiration/motivation to go with him in particular.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Also add ssj god goku to esf, and frieza form 5, also frieza form 4 needs a new powerlevel and new stuff, pls unbalance the game :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Also add ssj god goku to esf, and frieza form 5, also frieza form 4 needs a new powerlevel and new stuff, pls unbalance the game :D
GodGoku ------------------------------------------------------------------->Here's the door. Out!

Supposedly Toriyama considers BOG and the upcoming movie to be part of the manga continuity, despite the fact that it doesn't work. Also I believe he went back to Freeza not because he couldn't think of something else, but because he liked Freeza as a villain and had... additional inspiration/motivation to go with him in particular.
Well let's be frank, if it's between this being considered canon and GT being considered cannon I'll take those movies any time any day.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The manga is the absolute truth. If it's NOT IN THE MANGA™, it's a lie. GT can go such my ****, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom