Kick Starter? or bust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
so.. why not put esf final onto kick starter.. i would gladly donate.. unless you just do not want the focus on you. because then you might have to actually work on it and release it before 2020. unless there are copyright issues.. if so the game is doomed before it even starts. i have utterly lost hope. it's a shame. no game takes damn near 20 years to develop. please.. just stop.

_ r.i.p _

Yours truly,

OdoX

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF has been around for 13 years, and there has been copyright issues since day one. I'd say the game has held out fairly well considering the potential issue of being shut down at any time. I never understood the entitlement behind expecting the team to work on the game faster, considering how this is being done in their free time without any payments being involved. I know that people don't seem to get logic like this, but dealing with real life trumps over finishing the next release.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
The only thing I blame the team for is for luring in so many fans only to keep them waiting for so long without giving any proper news from time to time, it doesn't matter if the game is being developed on their own free time as long as they don't make such thing. Other than that, everything is understandable. The team has done a great job pulling everything together in this mod and avoiding any legal consequences.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so.. why not put esf final onto kick starter.. i would gladly donate.. unless you just do not want the focus on you. because then you might have to actually work on it and release it before 2020. unless there are copyright issues.. if so the game is doomed before it even starts. i have utterly lost hope. it's a shame. no game takes damn near 20 years to develop. please.. just stop.

_ r.i.p _

Yours truly,

OdoX
you stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom