[Old PotW] Gohan vs Frieza on the City map

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yep.

Yep.
You should read what they're talking about.

@Plakman... DO you mean that this picture I posted about the city looks like s2k_greattournament?

@LSSJ the great tournament is not shown so I think you will have to wait and see for the next update unless if you want to ask Greg.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
regarding to the other maps................i really hope this is WIP....whole buildings and stuff look really cheap....the ground in the. ack looks awesome again but the whole city part....
and since when is the tournament in a huge city!??!?! it is placed on a small island.......what are those buildings for?!?!?!
Well.. maybe im mistaken but last I checked both in the DB and the DBZ series, it took place on papaya island which was a noticeable size, not small. And it did have a city on it.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe the building are added for fun value. We retain the right of creative license with maps.

You should see maps as based off, not replicas

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
To many buildings ? hmmkay...next map...just a plane with 1 Tree in the Middle :D

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The TOM map? isn't that a map that is unfinished? because, in my opinion. The map should be finished. But its already too late because the developers do not have time to finish the map from the ESF version 1.2.3 or 1.2

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
We can't even finish maps from older ESF versions...different map formap :D 1.2.3 was bsp based, Final uses fbx. As far as i know there isn't a way to convert between those formats, wich takes less time than redo the map

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom