I think you guys should release esf final instead of the full release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
People are continuoesly getting ticked off about waiting 6 years for the game to be release. Shouldn't you guys just release the game now? Like, take a look at nnk. They have fast developments but you guys have slow developements and that made us want to leave you guys. Nnk doesn't play around like you do and all we have to do is sit and wait all year long until we stop playing video games. So I beg of you, can you please release it?

We don't wanna be hairy and smelly. We wanna be clean ans ready

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
I dont know what you mean by the title, ESF F instead of full release?
Btw NNK R2 is far from being completed as well they just show more stuff because these are crucial aspects of the game(fighting, movement, jutsus, etc)and they are doing really great, but ESF F has already passed that stage and the major part of it has already been shown.
If you cant lend your hand to help the project then im afraid all you can do is give feedback and/or sit on your ass like you said xp

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why would they release the game now solely based off of the complaints from the needy? The game doesn't need an early release or a rushed release. Also at this point, NNK has a mostly separate development team compared to ESF, so the pacing of their development has nothing to do with ESF.

Also, ESF Final is going to be the one they're releasing...

Best answers
In January Raven said that ESF:F , its 77% done , so i think now is 85% or more , who knows , maybe at the end of next year will have a surprise ..

Why did u just read this?
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
If I just calculated it correctly then it could get realesed 2018, I calculated it with the year 2014 now and with the status (77%) of the game. BUT it could get faster released aswell as later released. That depends on how fast the progress will continue.
Keep it up team! :D.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Remember where NNK is doing well at a glance, to my knowledge it is just SV working on it at the moment so development has slowed down. Also the have only shown off 2 character for the game with maybe 2 others in very early development stages.

ESF has much more than that in terms of characters, game-play style and stages. Put that all together and take into account that this game is worked on in the teams spare time means it will take a long time. Plus you can't compare ESF and NNK, two different games and they use to different engines. One is a mod (ESF) and the other is a standalone game (NNK R2).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom