Just an advice , releasing faster because Xenoverse !!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Noone is saying the game will be perfect, the reason most people are very exited about it is because its an improved, updated and hd version of a game they know and love and have been playing for years rather than it being a dragon ball game on pc so they know what to expect when it gets released, its not a completely new game for them.

Best answers
5 years is enough , we have been waiting to long , its time to release it ..

Best answers
Its not time to realese it.
Just think for a second what will happen when they realese it. Its not done yet, many buggs everywhere, i think there is only one playable character(Vegeta), who will play it? Just come back after 10 years and then you can tell them to realese it, maybe by then Vegeta can have a second form...

Best answers
Its not time to realese it.
Just think for a second what will happen when they realese it. Its not done yet, many buggs everywhere, i think there is only one playable character(Vegeta), who will play it? Just come back after 10 years and then you can tell them to realese it, maybe by then Vegeta can have a second form...
So by your words , the game will never be released ? And your not right , there are many characters that are working . They need to release this mod , before is to late ..

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Diablo took even longer, have patience.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So by your words , the game will never be released ? And your not right , there are many characters that are working . They need to release this mod , before is to late ..
True there are working characters in the game but they are all not completed, even the ones that do seem complete most likely still have work to be done to them. What you have seen is what they want to show you. They aren't gonna publicly show incomplete works that are at an unacceptable level.

Just remember if they did release a unfinished game, then I guarantee most of the fan base would want them to start fixing and adding more, which might not happen if it is released incomplete.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Waiting for something that's free and you've had 0 contribution too

Like I said earlier the fact you guys get to play it whenever that may be is a bonus to you

Why did u just read this?
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I'll definitly stick to esf :)

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Stop complaining, and find people to help out for the development of the mod :).

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
And as always, it'll release when its done :-D

I LOVE KITTIES!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm not sure if even my kids will be able to play it. :^)

Anyways I tried bringing people here to help with development through leddit. It didn't work, since leddit users are lazy turds like myself.
Just move on, forget it, when it's out you'll know it.

I'm still lurking from time to time, like one time per few months.
And they have lives, friends and other activities beyond of just coding/mapping/modeling/animating.

Cya guise after Christmas. :^)

Best answers

Like I said earlier the fact you guys get to play it whenever that may be is a bonus to you
No need to be a douche about it.

Oh wait, you can't help it, can you?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No need to be a douche about it.

Oh wait, you can't help it, can you?
Let's refrain from name calling please. I understand that you're not happy with his reply, but he does have a point. There's a lot of entitlement that has been going around lately, and unless you've contributed to the mod you really don't have any room to complain about how long the development process has been taking. Five years may seem like a long time for you and others, but you have to keep in mind that the game has been essentially completely rebuilt over the course of this time. With real life conflicts such as children, girlfriends, education, and simply the fact that this is being done for free in their own free time, it's pretty impressive with how far they've come throughout these years.

crazy love "ESF" player
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
we maybe need to re vote this question "just maybe"

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we maybe need to re vote this question "just maybe"
Regardless of what the poll said the team had always planned on making an independent decision regardless.

The poll was a guide on what the public wanted and nothing more. So there is no need to re-vote because it's very unlikely to change the decision that has been made

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers

How dare you DEVERZ!!! Everyone here is contributing. *ques overly dramatic and emotional anime moment* Even... even if it's just hopes and dreams!

YEA
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I heard that 'Dragon Ball Xenoverse' is the same as 'Dragon Ball OL', but It is played on a single computer.;) I think 'ESF1.0 Final' will be more interesting than 'Dragon Ball Xenoverse':D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom