The reason RobiZ has disappeared

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Basically as the school started, i got no extra time for almost nothing . I have to finish my research work, and the school got way harder than it was last year.
Now, i theoretically finished the Korin's tower, and sent the files to Raven in PM, I offered him to help setup it, but i got no answer, so i'm not sure if he's aware of it.
Currently i'm not modeling at all, because of lack of time.
The soonest time i could help the team again would be June next year, and i'm not even sure about it yet(situation in world is getting pretty messed up you know...)
I will jump in and out sometimes, but yeah, that was for the confusion clearing, if even someone cares about me.:fight:

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Focus on stuff in RL first and foremost.

Go easy RobiZ.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nobody cares.

Focus on stuff in RL first and foremost.
No you go smart about it and find time for everything.

and wtf I want that doge medal too

Last edited:
The only Russian ESF fan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It's not like I accuse RobiZ of something.
But I can't imagine having no free time. It would be hell, wouldn't it?
I've got plenty of spare time in BMSTU and had even more in school.

Just wondering if it's different for you.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well i do have some free time(average 4 - 5 hours a day, depends if there's a history or geography exam on the next day, then i just have like 2 hours free time), but when i do i just don't want to do anything, because i'm tired and want to just relax.
Last couple weeks it has been like this : Every week, almost every day there's an exam. It's just crazy. + i have to write that research work for school(we do that in our free time, and we have like deadlines to complete a certain thing or section). And i'm like literally learning for history exam to write tomorrow ( Europe 14.-15. century)

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
**** school its all about esf forum

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Haha lol...well think it's okay when i say this. Raven was/is pretty busy with his master thesis atm and well i just moved to another city and switched schools, so things should be back to normal pretty soon^^
Oh and good luck with school RobiZ

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Haha lol...well think it's okay when i say this. Raven was/is pretty busy with his master thesis atm and well i just moved to another city and switched schools, so things should be back to normal pretty soon^^
Oh and good luck with school RobiZ
So pretty much things haven't moved anywhere majorly then with the game ? :fight:
And yeah thanks about the school. Now i mainly focus on survival( ofc i do have some very good marks in some subjects like programming, english and some other, but there are some really hard subjects which i hate...) Oh and history exam got cancelled, and i just got 2 free hours to spend :D

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Some things changed ingame, switched to physicaly based rendering for the map :D and quite some other stuff

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was made to so that i can get in the team, it took me like 6 months to complete it, and when I was finally done with it, Raven didnt even comment on the outcome....
Raven is real bussy with school. Your best chance to actually talk to him is when he gets online in TS. Then again you should also show it to Masta. Hes on more than Raven these days.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just leave. We don't need you anyway.

Take Jason with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom