~{ape}~'s

Best answers
So, It's been a long time... I'm sure there aren't many people who recognize the ~{ape}~ tag but we used to exist in the early stages of ESF. Nostalgia took hold of me, causing me to look up this game that once took up so much of my life and provided me with so much enjoyment. I remember many experiences with my fellow clan members.. I personally feel bad that I haven't been able to reconnect with them for so long. We are all so much more experienced in life since we last spoke, it crossed my mind that I was interested in knowing just how well everyone was doing, maybe it's too late.. for sure it's too late. But I figured why not, the internet has a way of lasting beyond years, I looked up our last conversations from many years ago and they are still there.. wow.. I almost couldn't believe it but they were.. If anyone is still around, shoot me a pm or post right here. I look back on the time I spent playing ESF... Many, Many, hours lol.. I look back on my time with admiration.. I hope those playing now appreciate everything that the team of creators of this game has done even now to provide the very best for anyone willing to play. Take care, I'll check back here soon and hopefully run into some people that remember the ape's and maybe even me. Keep on providing one of the best DBZ mods I have ever experienced, for if you guys can provide 1/100th of the joy I experienced when I played to another, it is all so very worth it.

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I know the ape clan, but I'm not sure if it was active when I started playing... What was your ingame nickname? You probably don't remember me anyway :)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🥉Legacy Semifinalist
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
how i can forget ape clan when i fought kami sama all the time
a great rival and friend

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Even as an EU player I still remember APE. When I started playing it was considered the clan of best players as far as I remember. It was funny to notice like after 7 years that Kami Sama was still around.

Best answers
i have footage of ape kami fighting a guy named ESFN00b aka ROY (royale with cheese is what i call him) back from october 2013. I think twigsnapper aka saru is the best ESF player that I've seen to date - the ultimate dream match in my eyes is saru vs renyori. anyways here's the footage, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YvGu2PPyb8&index=6&list=UUwAQCdl5CyhLOKdYQIA9eKQ
That video was very entertaining. I haven't played in years but I remember scouters and aiming crosshairs before? Did they remove those? The scouter always seemed invaluable to me. Also, is that the newest release? If I remember correctly, the ~{ape}~ clan was around when I played which was literally a decade ago. I don't recall much about them or any other clans but to see any clan(unless it was remade) around that long really speaks volumes about the gameplay.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That video was very entertaining. I haven't played in years but I remember scouters and aiming crosshairs before? Did they remove those? The scouter always seemed invaluable to me. Also, is that the newest release? If I remember correctly, the ~{ape}~ clan was around when I played which was literally a decade ago. I don't recall much about them or any other clans but to see any clan(unless it was remade) around that long really speaks volumes about the gameplay.
That was spectator mode. Thats why there is no scouter.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Ah yes back in the day... i think the clan had disappeared when i first joined ESF. I vaguely remember seeing an old esf map with that clan tag in it i'm not sure. Only clans i remember that far back were...Ocrana, ~Mystical~, [S2K] and Muji. Core-G was also around aswell but we weren't as dominant as the other 4 lol.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah yes back in the day... i think the clan had disappeared when i first joined ESF. I vaguely remember seeing an old esf map with that clan tag in it i'm not sure. Only clans i remember that far back were...Ocrana, ~Mystical~, [S2K] and Muji. Core-G was also around aswell but we weren't as dominant as the other 4 lol.
Ape were a american clan along with Z and Kai. Its not really strange taht you didnt see them in action given that you were a european player.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Haha must of been because i have no idea who Z and Kai are either haha

Best answers
Thank you for the quick response. Spectator mode slipped my mind but I am glad you pointed it out. I still feel completely out classed regardless but it is fun to watch.

Best answers
Haha, of course I'll remember ape. This and Kai were the more prominent ones when I was still active. I do hope everyone does come back to pick this up once in a while to just go a couple of matches.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
in 2009-2011 Ape was still a frequent discussion in-game and on the forums, don't think their legacy will die.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sometimes I play. I went by SSj2 Gohan, Gohan and LoKi
I;ve also used a lot of other aliases.

Kami is the only one who wears the tag in his nick these days. Towards the time when HL transferred from VALVe to STEAM I took over the clan. Majin, Bio, Kak, EC, Sonic, Mystix hadnt shown up much and rarely played if at all. In 1.2 I recruited some other players, KilledWithStyle, Thytomi were still around, Pen aka Choji, Robo_killa, Gon, and I feel like I'm missing someone. But yea nice too see you again panther, I still remember your kid buu sig, with the EEF clan tag.

If youre in the mood to play normally we try to play a couple games during the vacation days. TREX and shadi are the guys to talk to get in touch with us, I would give you my steam name but I'm not sure of it. Also I think theres a link to the old forums and clan page in my sig

but it looks like my sigs arent showing up so heres the link
http://z11.invisionfree.com/ape_clan/index.php?

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember you guys :). I was in ~{ape}~ briefly before starting my own clan (|::Z::|) back in the day.

I don't play ESF these days, but this certainly brought back some old memories!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember you guys :). I was in ~{ape}~ briefly before starting my own clan (|::Z::|) back in the day.

I don't play ESF these days, but this certainly brought back some old memories!
Damn, you're alive!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hey i remember APE VS [Riced] at the end of time of 1.1.. it was the best match of my life.... glad to know people are still alive and kicking it

hit me up if your down to play some ESF or anything http://steamcommunity.com/id/negativeplus/

my AIM: DMG2308

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom