Aldnoah Zero

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
So anyone watching this?

Cause each ep is just a new level of awesome.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
L.O.V.E it!! It is one of the best animes out there, like ever! The twists and the drama really brings me back to Gundam Seed! The background and the conflict is awesome, also each character is fleshed out with some really good stories and bringing all of them together in a coherent and exciting way is what I like about this show.

Recommend it!

NOT IN THE MANGAโ„ข
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Gonna give it a try, although I'll probably hate it.

EDIT: First episode sucked.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Gonna give it a try, although I'll probably hate it.

EDIT: First episode sucked.
Before i forget to mention. Its a mecha ^^

If you really hate those, dont watch ^^

But yealast ep was just pure badass. Skydiving out of orbit on top of an enemy fortress kind of badass :p

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
It's alright. I think it's kind of overhyped but it's still a good anime. I think my main gripe with it is how it's short, and the reasoning behind the rebellion is kind of stupid. Last episode was pretty good though, the last 5 minutes were pretty cool especially with the dive bomb. I'm wondering what Slaine is going to do and how he's even going to do it, seeing as how he's pretty much stuck on the ground.

Also, the Princesses sister is one of the most annoying characters in the series.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
It's alright. I think it's kind of overhyped but it's still a good anime. I think my main gripe with it is how it's short, and the reasoning behind the rebellion is kind of stupid. Last episode was pretty good though, the last 5 minutes were pretty cool especially with the dive bomb. I'm wondering what Slaine is going to do and how he's even going to do it, seeing as how he's pretty much stuck on the ground.

Also, the Princesses sister is one of the most annoying characters in the series.

Actually i heard they were going for a 24 ep series, so this is the half way point.

NOT IN THE MANGAโ„ข
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Before i forget to mention. Its a mecha ^^

If you really hate those, dont watch ^^
I like mechs. Gonna see the 2nd episode to confirm that it sucks and that you're stupid for liking shitty things.

EDIT: It was... somewhat better.

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGAโ„ข
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Seen like 5 already. So far it's decent at best.

Death from Above
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Seen like 5 already. So far it's decent at best.
So is your mum

Might give this show a try, I'm going to lean towards listening to Dam's opinion going into it rather than hleV's I HATE EVERYTHING opinion and Graga's I LOVE EVERYTHING opinion

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually i heard they were going for a 24 ep series, so this is the half way point.
Yeah, I heard the same. Hopefully it's true, because they can do some interesting stuff with this series.

Edit: I think I actually heard that there was going to be a part 2 instead, not 12 more episodes of the same season.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
So is your mum

Might give this show a try, I'm going to lean towards listening to Dam's opinion going into it rather than hleV's I HATE EVERYTHING opinion and Graga's I LOVE EVERYTHING opinion
What can i say. Im a sucker for mecha. Especially ones where the protagonsit isnt a whiny ***** like Kira in Seed ^^

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I'm actually the one with the far extreme opinion of loving everything. A Swedish friend of mine told me I tend to "buy the pig in the sack" but being idiomatically correct its supposed to be, "a pig in a poke" I guess?

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Just saw the episode. I'm honestly not very fond of a lot of the characters, but it's definitely been an interesting series so far. Wondering what's going to happen next season. I can honestly see the Princess and Inaho coming back, or at least the Princess.

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
4 month bump!

I just randomly checked the anime subreddit on Reddit and discovered that season 2 started. I actually really enjoyed season 1, hoping this season is going to be as good or even better.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Fudge Slaine, he can go jump in a well.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I started watching the 2nd season the other day ago, but now I can't grasp the situation! Probably because I can't remember how the last one ended, so dunno about Slaine's loyalty anymore.

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he's more on the Princess's side more than anyone else, he chose to go back to the martians because it'd probably be the most convenient for her survival. I have a feeling near the end of the series there's going to be a battle between Inaho and Slain, and Slain is going to end up regretting his actions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom