Hello there stupidity, your name is Square Enix!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hello there stupidity! You're name is Square Enix.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/08/12/why-rise-of-the-tomb-raiders-exclusivity-deal-is-a-prehistoric-relic/

And here's a nice reaction to it.

[video=youtube;X-U2g99Y8_Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-U2g99Y8_Y[/video]

Well now it's indeed high time for Tombraider 2 to join the wonderful Xbox One line-up of wonderful exclusives, right up there with Dead Rising 3... which is coming to pc... eeer Ryse: Son of Rome... also coming to PC... uuuuurgh...
The Fable Anniversary... oh wait that's on Xbox 360 and now it's also coming to PC...

Well at least you're going to enjoy the ultimate edition of this game at 30fps because **** it if this thing can handle more than 20 trees on the screen on the same time!

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Since I only have a PC, I couldn't possibly care less ^^

Best answers
Square-Enix only exists today because Sony bought those shares in the first place. As I see it, Square has reneged on its debt to Sony a hundred times over throughout the last decade, while releasing a barrage of shit games.

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
do you know wher the file is in this topic ?
useles creating this topic
they confirmed in the interview that the game will be time based exclusive which means it gets an after release about 2 months for ps4 and pc

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
do you know wher the file is in this topic ?
useles creating this topic
they confirmed in the interview that the game will be time based exclusive which means it gets an after release about 2 months for ps4 and pc
And that's better isn't it?

Heeey, there loyal fans who backed us up and helped us by preventing Tomb Raider to not be a failure, even if it sold millions of copies, are you exited for the next Tomb Raider game? Well two thirds of you will have to wait until you can play it because **** you, Microsoft paid us money and we like that money more than proper multi-platform releases! You didn't pay us anything. So **** you.

Oh you know what would be funny? Let's release a statement that suggests that the franchise now belongs exclusively to the Xbone! I bet they won't even notice it and maybe we won't have to put the effort to develop for the other machines, because 60fps is way to much work man, way to much.

Oh and little fun fact they said nothing about PC so that platform is still unconfirmed. HILARIOUS!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And that's better isn't it?

Heeey, there loyal fans who backed us up and helped us by preventing Tomb Raider to not be a failure, even if it sold millions of copies, are you exited for the next Tomb Raider game? Well two thirds of you will have to wait until you can play it because **** you, Microsoft paid us money and we like that money more than proper multi-platform releases! You didn't pay us anything. So **** you.

Oh you know what would be funny? Let's release a statement that suggests that the franchise now belongs exclusively to the Xbone! I bet they won't even notice it and maybe we won't have to put the effort to develop for the other machines, because 60fps is way to much work man, way to much.

Oh and little fun fact they said nothing about PC so that platform is still unconfirmed. HILARIOUS!

Fun fact. As a PC gamer i had to forgo Read Dead Redemption. BIG WOOF. Get over it. Your tears are but amusement to me.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Fun fact. As a PC gamer i had to forgo Read Dead Redemption. BIG WOOF. Get over it. Your tears are but amusement to me.
Well congratulations. The victory belongs to you and Square Enix.

What we all get from this victory.

Another heavily visually downgraded game with very clunky console like controls and mechanics. And considering how pretty much most of the New generation console games have been, let's also add bugs Galore to that list. Reminds me of another game that came out fairly recently and was like that. I think it was a game about watching dogs or something...

Fun fact. As a PC gamer, even after all these years, I still hope RDR will take the 60fps mantle and wear the 2k resolution Armour. If not I still hope a cowboy game like it, or better will still come around eventually. Because as a PC gamer, I rage at bs, but I wait patiently for people to realize that the BS is there.

Also rage, not tears. Give me some credit, I imagined myself sounding like Abriged Freeza when I was writing that, not beat up Vegeta :p

And if you want a reference to the latest Heroes game. Blood not Tears. Tears suck. Never ever spec into tears.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well congratulations. The victory belongs to you and Square Enix.

What we all get from this victory.

Another heavily visually downgraded game with very clunky console like controls and mechanics. And considering how pretty much most of the New generation console games have been, let's also add bugs Galore to that list. Reminds me of another game that came out fairly recently and was like that. I think it was a game about watching dogs or something...

Fun fact. As a PC gamer, even after all these years, I still hope RDR will take the 60fps mantle and wear the 2k resolution Armour. If not I still hope a cowboy game like it, or better will still come around eventually. Because as a PC gamer, I rage at bs, but I wait patiently for people to realize that the BS is there.

Also rage, not tears. Give me some credit, I imagined myself sounding like Abriged Freeza when I was writing that, not beat up Vegeta :p

And if you want a reference to the latest Heroes game. Blood not Tears. Tears suck. Never ever spec into tears.
Personally ill be more interested in the Witcher 3 ^^

If its namything like the second one, then no console will be able to handle it. PC master race baby :p

Im personally more amazed that they are trying to push shooters on joysticks when they damn well know how unreliable the aiming with those is ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom