The Crew Beta code request (if i can't open a thread like that please just close it)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If it's not allowed to open thread like this just close it because i didn't knew it...
I saw The Crew beta just came out and i tried to get a code but i didn't got one so anyone here have a code for me or extra code or something ?!?! please i really want to play this beta.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I got pretty lucky to get a key. I doubt they will be giving out more than one. Besides this beta will only last a few days now. So you probably won't miss too much.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I got pretty lucky to get a key. I doubt they will be giving out more than one. Besides this beta will only last a few days now. So you probably won't miss too much.
So you don't have one key for me ?!? Oh please i want to try this game because it's looks good maybe someone else that you know have one extra or something like that ? if not someone else in the forum can give me key ?!? Btw if you do have please send me privatly

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lol go to ubisoft and sign in for beta and u get key. dont know where the problem here is

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So Ubisoft just gave me 3 beta Keys for The Crew, for my "friends", but since I don't have any "friends" #yolo #loser #dumbarsegettinghitbyatruck, PM me for some keys if you didn't get any.

(Note) I will respond quite late > : ), today because I have business to take care of.

This beta is until the 29th of August btw.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So Ubisoft just gave me 3 beta Keys for The Crew, for my "friends", but since I don't have any "friends" #yolo #loser #dumbarsegettinghitbyatruck, PM me for some keys if you didn't get any.

(Note) I will respond quite late > : ), today because I have business to take care of.

This beta is until the 29th of August btw.
Tnx but nevermind i've got some beta keys yesterday btw do you want to crew with me ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom