Naruto Shippuden Ultimate ninja Storm Revolution

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I actually just noticed this but apparently a new Ninja storm game is on the way and it will be hitting steam immediately, from what they say.

I promises new jutsus as well as jutsu combinations between teams of characters and some other shit that probably is cool but I can't focus because of how beautiful this thing actually looks.

Oh and the most ridiculous Day 1 exclusive I have ever seen... I mean... yeah

Apparently from what I understood it will feature un-aired stories such as how the Akatsuki was formed (not how Nagato, Yahiko and Konan fromed it, but how it got to recruit characters like Deidara, Sasori, Kakuzu, Hidan, Kisame, Itachi and some others that I may have forgotten, an episode that focuses on the friendship between Itachi and Shisui and something else.

Konohamaru will once again (like in some older naruto titles) be playable as well as Iruka and Kushina who scares the shit out of me.

[video=youtube_share;ykwR83tc_8A]http://youtu.be/ykwR83tc_8A[/video]

For all it's ridiculous stuff, I think I won't be able to resist not buying it.

Set to come out on the 16 September this year.

Now if only they'd do the same shit for Dragonball.

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
dont buy it it has only 4 chapters in story its like "Generations"

better wait for the storm 4 one

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeeeah but it kinda has the chapters that matter from what I can see. Madara and Obito's rampage. Since the anime will probably take forever to show me shit and keep insisting on wasting time with more flashbacks and episode delays I might as well get to watch the game version for that

I will admit I am a bit naruto starved right now... depressing I know.

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
its my own tought

just remember when generations came out 1 month later they announced storm 3

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
its my own tought

just remember when generations came out 1 month later they announced storm 3
Well here's the thing. If they are going to make a storm 4 game, which is likely don't misunderstand me, what arcs is it going to cover?

Do keep in mind that the story in the Anime has not progressed that much further from where storm 3 stopped being cannon.

So I'm curious about the following: If this one covers the what I like to call Madara and Obito's rampage arc, and it will be short (I'm guessing this is your fear) then if storm 4 will come just around the corner, what arc will that cover?

Do also keep in mind that the Anime has been keeping it on the sluggish as hell side for months now. Barely a few cannon episodes come out before they get drowned by a month and a half worth of filler. Will they go further than the anime again and go out of cannon again, or is Storm 4 not as around the corner as you may think?

Time should tell.

Still I can't wait until it's released. Naruto games if anything as far as I've noticed have never been of horrible quality, and fans of the show like myself seem to be immune to some of the weird things that plague them from time to time.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You do know that they can do the story folowing the manga. No need for the anime.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You do know that they can do the story folowing the manga. No need for the anime.
You do know, that for whatever reason they didn't in Strom 3.

Starting from when the 5 Kage come to face Madara Storm 3 for whatever reason stopped following the cannon. (note it was going way ahead of the anime)

Now why did they do that if there is no need for the anime?

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Well if Storm 4 isnt announced yet it might take a while then.
If I am right Revolution will come out on steam.
I might buy it anyway if it isnt to expensive.

And I hope for 1 thing when they going to release storm 4 that they start from the beginning with the very first Naruto for the story line untill all the way to its end for that time.
It seems a lot but should be done easy.

As for Revolution I do hope the sharingan for kakashi will be more usefull.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom