DBZ XENOVERSE!!!!

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Meh, just another DBZ game... Didn't they release a game like couple months ago ?

Best answers
yea but the game has a lot of flaws and im hoping this game fixes most of it, (hoping for character creation)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea but the game has a lot of flaws and im hoping this game fixes most of it, (hoping for character creation)
That sounds like the story of every single console DBZ game release ^^

Be honest how many times have you been dissapointed ^^;

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
gameplay looks similar to battle of z no new combo continues like in battle of Z dont see a point buying it

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Nothing new. So now the floors break up when you shoot ki beams, yay!
Same tenkaichi gameplay style that we've seen the past 4-5 console games.
This is just shameless milking of the franchise. Its even worse than what Rovio did to angry birds (sold dem birds like cheap ho's). It's game after game of the same exact thing. New movie comes out? Make a game!! New console comes out? Make 20 games!!

They should make Attack of the Saiyans 2 for Nintendo DS. That game was fun as hell.
Honestly though, the only DBZ game I'm really hoping to play one day is this one.

Best answers
the best we can do is not buy their game until they are forced to sit down and put as much effort as possible into their game, much like what happened with C.O.D

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the best we can do is not buy their game until they are forced to sit down and put as much effort as possible into their game, much like what happened with C.O.D
That never happened with CoD. Quite the opposite. Trayarch is getting worse with each release. The reason why there was a decent CoD game was because it was made by a different developer. Thats not something you see from Japanese studios though.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That never happened with CoD. Quite the opposite. Trayarch is getting worse with each release. The reason why there was a decent CoD game was because it was made by a different developer. Thats not something you see from Japanese studios though.
Japanese studios don't care about feedback. Especially not about 'western' feedback. They're more likely to falsely sew you for it more than anything else...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Japanese studios don't care about feedback. Especially not about 'western' feedback. They're more likely to falsely sew you for it more than anything else...
They would care if sales went down. But tahts not happening any time soon from what ive seen. DBZ games are a worse mania than CoD

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Also on a side note is it just me or does that game look ugly as all hell? I mean if I compare this game with the Naruto Games even the old Naruto Ultimate Ninja games have slightly better looks than this...

What the **** is wrong with every DBZ game animator there?

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
And to be honest...the moves look like an exact copy of Tenkaichi3 and others...adn graphics dunno they could have done that on 360 and PS3 with ease

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
PC version.

if they can port naruto on pc then why not this game ? >.>

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PC version.

if they can port naruto on pc then why not this game ? >.>
GOD no >.>

Not unless they do a proper ******* port >.< Naruto was utter shit because it was ported so badly. Dark Souls 1 was a better port FGS >.<

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
GOD no >.>

Not unless they do a proper ******* port >.< Naruto was utter shit because it was ported so badly. Dark Souls 1 was a better port FGS >.<
Darksouls was better? Really. The game that was so bad it had huge lag and crash issues for most systems and that was ugly as hell. The game that was ported so badly it made Grand Theft Auto IV look brilliant? I mean in Naruto's case if you have a controller at least it works smoothly and looks good. The only big thing I have issues with is that same as Dark Souls they didn't bother to do a keyboard configuration.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Darksouls was better? Really. The game that was so bad it had huge lag and crash issues for most systems and that was ugly as hell. The game that was ported so badly it made Grand Theft Auto IV look brilliant? I mean in Naruto's case if you have a controller at least it works smoothly and looks good. The only big thing I have issues with is that same as Dark Souls they didn't bother to do a keyboard configuration.
They didnt even put in proper controler support. If it wasnt the xbox controller it wasnt even recognized. The enemy difficulty depended on how cheap their attacks were and so on. DS on the other hand worked flawlessly (for me) with no crashes and detected ANY controler. The main issues were keyboard and mouse controls, but that was fanpatched a few days in to the release. No such thing existed for ninja storm.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also on a side note is it just me or does that game look ugly as all hell? I mean if I compare this game with the Naruto Games even the old Naruto Ultimate Ninja games have slightly better looks than this...

What the **** is wrong with every DBZ game animator there?
The quality of the art itself is fine, it's just the style it's being done in. The cartoon-realistic style (or whatever you want to call it) doesn't really fit in at all, I'm not sure why they're continuing to use it. I'm really hoping to see a similar style that was used in the first 3 Budokai games (preferably the first one) in a future installment, but I doubt that will happen.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
They didnt even put in proper controler support. If it wasnt the xbox controller it wasnt even recognized. The enemy difficulty depended on how cheap their attacks were and so on..
The first one is easy to solve. Xbox360ce and any controller will work. I don't have an xbox one, I have a very old PS rumblepad.

I would have disagreed heavily on the last one and said that this game was actually criminally easy... if it wasn't for the last bossfight with Madara and Tobi and his entire Bijuu squad and the ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous Kabuto fight.

Still, I still kinda want Want Ultimate ninja Storm on PC too, I mean I also wanted to play through their interpretation of the Pain Arc. I mean they tend to handle those better than the anime in some cases because they tend to avoid to explain every shit mid fight.

Best answers
anyway these games isnt so bad when you play with a couple of buddies. i have a feeling this one wont be so bad. maybe we can all play onetime. but ill warn you i wont go easy on you >:3

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well i have an xbox controller for the PC and don't have any issues with naruto at all lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom