YouTube intro request?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Hey guys, so I'm not sure how active this community still is, it looks rather dead, but I thought I'd try here anyway. Does anyone here know how to create a decent YouTube video intro? I need one for my general aviation YouTube channel. Reply here or pm me if you're interested in helping me, thanks.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Would help if you tell us what the channel is about. And what you are planing with it.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Would help if you tell us what the channel is about. And what you are planing with it.
It is for a general aviation channel. I.E Single engine propeller airplanes. I'm learning to get my private pilot's license and am recording my progress and throwing it up on YouTube. I'm 'decent' at editing footage on a basic level, but beyond that I'm useless. And although I could learn and teach myself how to make an intro I don't have the time to do that right now with my job, studying, and my lessons.

I would simply like a 7-15 second quick intro just to spruce it up and make it a tad bit more professional. I don't mind buying royalty free music or anything like that so long as it's not absurdly expensive. I would leave what the intro is to the creativity of the person making it, as I don't have many idea's. But I would like the intro to have my YouTube channel name in it which is "SWFL Aviation" https://www.youtube.com/user/chrislacey7497

Hopefully that helps.

Best answers
The fastest, easiest and cheapest way to get the best introduction would probably be to download a trial version of a program called Adobe After Effects. After you installed it you can do a google search for "free after effects intro" or something similar. Then you just modify it to your liking (text, images). This won't require you to do a lot of work by yourself, it's basically free, aside from the music like you said and will deliver the best result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom