My ex GF want me to grow up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
My ex GF wants me to grow up

Eham.... Boys, Girls. Guess what... Today was lunch and it already started at 11 Pm in the morning and my ex and her friends approached to me and she asked if I have a dollar so I am like sure. So i gave her a dollar and she asked me if she could privately speak to me at the moment so I am like okay. So i followed her to the stair-well where the exit door is at and she asked me why do I look so indecent and why are you being a jerk around your friends? and I said, just to keep my cool, why? she told me I have to stop it because I don't look confident and attractive because I am making my life look worst and I have to be myself and stop acting like those guys and act mature and stood up for myself. And she said she wants me to dress decent, act decent and stop wearing that hoody because i look like a hoodrat because I look filthy and retarded... And clean myself up. Then she left and im like what just happened.

And we use to be together back in 2012 and broke up after 2 months because I am being an *******.

Last edited:
Best answers
give her a 6-month membership to the nearest gym and tell her she's ruining her life by being fat and gross and out of shape and disgusting and taking up too much space and consuming too much oxygen and she got a five head and big wrists.

be a man fabian, 6-month gym membership.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well, you gotta feel if that's your problem, or her's. I don't want to insult anyone, but sometimes people can be *****y. You try to do best for the person, and later the person just shows you middle finger.
Personally, i don't think that you should change "manually". Always be what you are, and don't act.

Best answers
ah...
dude, dont listen to her, unless you look retarded and such, if you think that what she said is right, then you should listen to her, but if you think that she is just *****ing you around then dont ever listen to her.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I agree, you should reflect on yourself, if she is right, then act accordingly. If she is right, well nobody likes someone who acts like a jerk around his friends just so he feels superior, and all the other shit.

The hoods I don't mind, I mean, it is how a person acts rather than how he dresses. You can find a lot of OUT THERE metalheads who dress accordingly but are actually very nice.

you need to self reflect basically.

ESfeelings forums.

Gotta do it.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Why did you share that online? Or better on this forum? You do end up looking like a jerk by just creating this thread. Sorry but I kinda see what she ment now

Force Pit Member
Best answers
How does he look like a jerk exactly? Do you know his motives for publishing it on the forums? maybe he doesn't have any friend he can confide that information with? maybe he doesn't have any good friends? maybe he would like to stay anonymous when discussing about this topic?

why jump to conclusions man?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I'll just say this, she is complaining that you do not stick up for yourself and she wants you to pull yourself together, however her objective is actually to make you change by force by telling you this and therefore if you were to comply, you would do the things she is in fact complaining about. By doing as she wishes, you become whipped and do not stand up for yourself at all. So the best thing you could do is say "No." and do the **** you think is actually best. The reason why she is even bringing this up is that her friends are probably the ones influencing her into having her feel that you need to change in order for her not to feel embarassad, humiliated and whatnot..so she is the one that is failing to stick up for herself and is falling for peer pressure.

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think i should do what she says. She wants me to be smart, she wants me to be confident. She wants me to be myself and not the others. If her words are poured into my cup. I will make sure I drink all of it and do what she pleases. She wants me to have a better future and she wants me to be clean-handed. So what I am going to do is change my life and rewrite my history to fulfill my destiny without denying. Life could be worth forgiving, but not too often. So i forgive her, i should be a man and start doing what i should do. Like getting a life, work out, practice playing sports, read books and do math without a calculator. That's what I should do.

And listen I am not speaking in poetic words. I am just telling you that I have been wasting my whole life sitting at home doing nothing without having fun and i was sick for 6 years for not taking care of my body and my mind.

[edit] she could be failing after smoking at age 14 for skipping her classes but now she is not. she is 16 and she is passing. So i can tell that she's being different.

Last edited:
Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We've said it before

Don't post your personal life on here, people are going to end up picking on you for it

This includes the chatbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom