[Old PotW] Piccolo in cell games

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Cool pic, only thing that bothers me is this part:

Probably an easy fix anyway :) The map seems a bit desaturated compared to previous pictures too, which I like more :)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why report. We know about it.

It is still WIP after all ^^

Force Pit Member
Best answers
it is really really stunning!!

BUT NEEDS MORE GREEENNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
I wAs SgonNA pM The DeV teAM ASAP As SOOn AS I FOUND OUT AOBU This game breEAkin bug WhilST secrETLY hopING For AA BEtA TESTER poSTIION!? lwlawlwlalI

I really like pictures with Piccolo, I think there's only like 6 of them though. I imagine it's really hard to find people on this map because of the ambient light and details of the map, did you guys keep the rotating circle that the scouter puts on players? I know there's a "red diamond" option to identify players too...

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
The grass on this picture, looks alot better, then the light green cartoon ish grass..

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
The grass color depends on the ground color..so it's up to the artists^^

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think the grass color depends on the day&night cycle because of the brightness and the darkness that are slowly mixed. Like in real life, when its darker and the moon shining above the sky. You can see grass showing on the ground while the trees are not around. You can see a little green on it because the moonlight and the dark blends with each other to create a little light forming to create a little bit of color e.g blue+green = dark blue.

Last edited:
Best answers
CAN'T WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
So very very sexy.... honestly I wouldn't even care about little texture bugs like that if I was actually playing the game. Who honestly sits still and says "hmmmmmm.. this rock looks funny..." while you have people chasing and launching energy attacks at you lol.

Best answers
So very very sexy.... honestly I wouldn't even care about little texture bugs like that if I was actually playing the game. Who honestly sits still and says "hmmmmmm.. this rock looks funny..." while you have people chasing and launching energy attacks at you lol.
I think I get what you mean, but you see, this isn't the only bug in the game, I believe if the only bugs in the game were like this one, then the game would be realised next week o_O

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats not a bug at all. Thats just because the UVs arnt synched up correctly yet due to the map being WIP.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i would gladly point you toward the battlefield 4 community for that.

And not sure why but the overall quality seems higher than what i've seen before.
Could just be me though, or just that the water shader doesn't really look as nice as the grass :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom