ESF Music and Promotional assistance

Best answers
I've been composing music in general for many years, under the pseudonym Vysse, and in the following years to the present, Circlerun. My forte is in game/animation/film. I'd like to try and work up the courage to help out, with this community. I've some old and recent BGM that I think works for Earths Special Forces. I have a long history in composing for the community of Zeq2Lite, but I'd like to try and share my talents with talented group and community of ESF. I'm typically a shadow, and a lurker, as I don't communicate very often, and thus, I'd like make my approach as a contributor, as opposed to a team member. Although capable of many styles, the one I thought might work with this project is a rock-jazz / techno, orchestral flare. However, I'm pretty flexible so if you have any ideas or concepts please let me know and if I can delegate time to leisure, I'll give it a go.:) (Other than dub-step. I don't have a good sound palette for dub-step, as of this moment.^^; )

Earths Special Forces - (Rock/Jazzy "Semi" Budokai style) (My 2nd Profile that show cases some of the music that I've composed. With a DBZ mod in mind.
https://soundcloud.com/kadokitsujin

Earth's Special Forces - (RPG/Orchestral - For Non Battle elements) It's a sample of about 8 songs to showcase a non combative element of ESF.
https://soundcloud.com/kadokitsujin/earths-special-forces
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'd also like to help out in making battle scenes and movies with the ESF engine. I'd like to shoot some footage with the team/community.
Although it's using the sprites from Supersonic Warriors II, I'd like to showcase it here as an example as what I'd like to use the project for. :)
I directed the episodes of the Saiya-jin Uprising for Zeq2lite, as well as composed the music and added the sounds to them. I had a LOT of help and fun shooting with my teammates over there as well. Good times! :D
Anyways, this is the kind of choreography I enjoy making, and thought I might be able to borrow the elements from this project for future movies? (Pardon in advance, for the grammatical errors. Haha. It was a rush job on a lot of these)

Part I,II, III
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=227315424110064
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=508275185954016
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=525539487560919

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like your style. Good luck dude.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
When I listen to it I feel as if I play Chrono Trigger, you should look for work at Square Enix

Legacy
★ Black Lounger ★
Discord Member
Best answers
Mr. Vysse. Nice to see you here. Was about to speak to you about this, but I see you introduced first yourself, haha.

Last edited:
Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Howdy, thank you for the offer,
I would love to talk to you in person when you have some time on Teamspeak so we can discuss a few things :)
pls write me a PM or contact me how you see it fit, whenever you have some time.

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
circlerun lng time no see my bro xD we miss u in zeq2 lite xD

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Welcome to the forums dude. We haven't seen each other nor talk. :) but I hope maybe some day. Enjoy your stay ^_^

Best answers
Thanks for the support everybody. I really appreciate the compliments. If I'm accepted here, as a contributor, I'll certainly do my best. :)
Ramunas, Felipe, definitely good to see you guys here around here. Familiar names ;)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi Aaron! Glad to see that you're interested in this, would be awesome to hear your stuff in ESF.

Best answers
I listened to some of the songs yesterday and totally forgot to comment: I like your style a lot, that'd be cool to have something implemented into ESF that'll pump people up.

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Mr. Vysse, now that's a familiar name :)

Best answers
Damaera - It's good to see you here as well my friend I've had some fun stuff I had long wanted to play with here. I'll need your help when I get a little more organized. (going to try to join the teamspeak channel, sometime tomorrow afternoon.
Reading Rainbow - Thank you my friend! I shall certainly strive to help with what I can. :)
Wolf - Now that certainly IS a familiar name indeed! Definitely good to see you after all this time. :D

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Wolf - Now that certainly IS a familiar name indeed! Definitely good to see you after all this time. :D
Yep, I'm still around and following this mod closely :) Good to see you are still in the modding business. Don't suppose you would have any of the out zeq2 sound work we did together?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Wow, I've been listening to some of your tunes and they are really really good. I enjoyed almost all of them. If I was to describe what I am listening to I would have to say that it is a mix between Square Enix, original Dragon Ball music like cha-la head cha-la and some Bruce Faulconor! All in all, it seems like your music could really add to ESF in a wonderful way because of this cool combination.

Best answers
Wolf - Likewise, my friend, it's certainly good to see you and other familiar faces around. I've been in and out of the mod scene but I've diligently kept tabs quietly primarily on both Zeq2lite and ESF, and only approached when I had anything worthwhile to contribute. You mean any old themes we may have created? Funny you should mention that. I'm working on an old theme I had then, at this very moment. I have some motifs from EARLY versions from when I had first approached Zeq2lite. I'd love to collab whenever time becomes available for both of us. :D

Baaja - Haha. Now THAT's quite an uplifting compliment. Kenji Yamamoto (musician composer for a huge number of Dragon Ball Z games and DBZ Kai) has inspired me ever since I played DBZ Legends. I'm really glad my work is being well received. I work really hard on my craft,and am highly inspired by what I see visually, so I'm very glad you think it might fit here. I'd like to bring my best and only my best to this community as well.

Again, to all who have posted or even listened, I am grateful for the support you've shown me, and would like to return the favor if possible.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Wolf - Likewise, my friend, it's certainly good to see you and other familiar faces around. I've been in and out of the mod scene but I've diligently kept tabs quietly primarily on both Zeq2lite and ESF, and only approached when I had anything worthwhile to contribute. You mean any old themes we may have created? Funny you should mention that. I'm working on an old theme I had then, at this very moment. I have some motifs from EARLY versions from when I had first approached Zeq2lite. I'd love to collab whenever time becomes available for both of us. :D
Sounds great, though I am not doing sounds anymore like I was. I'm primarily an animator and rigger now. I remember we did a Vegeta piece and another one, though I can't remember the other one. I was hoping you would still have them on ya because I would like to have them again. My old HD with all my old sound work is gone, died long ago.

Best answers
Sure! I could look around for them. I don't usually browse through my old stuff, but if I do wind up having it, I'll be sure to send it to you. Looking forward to seeing your animation and rigging skills here!

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Sure! I could look around for them. I don't usually browse through my old stuff, but if I do wind up having it, I'll be sure to send it to you. Looking forward to seeing your animation and rigging skills here!
thanks for checking and I already do, check the General Artwork section. I have a thread there atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom