Where are you guys in your production?
What is needed?
Whats holding you back?

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
77% of 314 tasks completed. 132 open tasks at this point. I'm not going to list them.
What is needed is manpower to complete these tasks and more motivated and skilled enough people to join the team.
What's holding us back is not having more free time in our lives, we need to ear money to buy food you know.

Best answers
Ok 77% it sounds good, i hope the remaining tasks will be complete soon, i wish i could help but i don't know about these kinda stuff
i dont think it will be fast, or will it?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
The 77% is open to change depending on what features get added/removed, bugs that show up that need to be fixed, re-doing old stuff etc. So take the percentage with a pinch of salt :)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No takebacks. You have 3 hours to complete the project or team members decide hopping out the 13th story window is faster than taking the stairs.

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
What do you need done by people. I might be able to help

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you need done by people. I might be able to help
Like Grega said, hop on TS and we can talk about your skills and possible tasks that you might be able to help out with. What do you think you could help out with, if you don't mind me asking?

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Just wondering. I've seen you guys looking mostly for modelers and mappers, but do you also need help from a programmer for the backend code? Or is it only the graphic part that's slowing you down?

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just wondering. I've seen you guys looking mostly for modelers and mappers, but do you also need help from a programmer for the backend code? Or is it only the graphic part that's slowing you down?
There are coding jobs as well, but so far everyone who applied and tried to help out, only took the time I spend explaining and teaching him things and then disappeared. Coders who have the necessary skills are even harder to come by than modelers.

Wannabe Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
There are coding jobs as well, but so far everyone who applied and tried to help out, only took the time I spend explaining and teaching him things and then disappeared. Coders who have the necessary skills are even harder to come by than modelers.
All I know is C# and I'm rusty at the best of times, I assume you'd want someone with both good C++ skills and knowledge of the inner workings of the GoldSrc engine?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually we might also need someone to write some external apps.

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
To be honest, nothing is holding the team back unless people are bothering them asking about the release whenever they've started playing ESF.

Last edited:
Wannabe Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Actually we might also need someone to write some external apps.
Is that the XML tool you are talking about.

I remember coming on TS one day and talking to you guys about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom