Can i join as ESF Final Beta Tester? please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Usually the biggest question would be "Why would we choose you over other people on the forum?"

But to be honest i dont think we are in to much need for extra testers ATM. Thatll change once we have more systems fully completed and need to do more stress testing. But at that time we will anounce it.

Best answers
thanks so how do i join?.... well i love testing games, i have been testing champions online, dc universe world of warcraft betas, and i realy love dbz so i rly wanna help testing it out. i wont play it i wiil look for bugs and so on.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Sorry messiah.. Eon was trolling. Just read what grega mentioned. The team will choose the testers later in the future. I'm afraid asking for it won't get you anywhere.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Wannabe Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I've heard a requirement is the ability to spell correctly.
There is no need to be a ****, even if you are trolling. He's from Israel, so his first language is likely not English..

@Messiah Sayia

They are more willing to trust people who are known to the ESF community, so stick around and join in on discussions.

Best answers
Maybe you should play the first ESF first before becoming a beta tester for ESF:Final.

Last edited:
Best answers
isnt the main fact that you want to play the game, at least that is the reason i would wanna be an alpha tester, all though its better to keep it a suprise till the game is fineshed :D

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
isnt the main fact that you want to play the game, at least that is the reason i would wanna be an alpha tester, all though its better to keep it a suprise till the game is fineshed :D
There is a difference between playing the game and testing the game. Testing a game tends to not quite be fun. Hell a lot of times its an annoyance. So there is a difference between the 2. If someone just wants to play the game, then he will get annoyed and inactive as a tester. You need a whole different mindset.

Best answers
There is a difference between playing the game and testing the game. Testing a game tends to not quite be fun. Hell a lot of times its an annoyance. So there is a difference between the 2. If someone just wants to play the game, then he will get annoyed and inactive as a tester. You need a whole different mindset.
yeah i know, but what a person who just want to play the game can do is, quite when he get the game!!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
There is no need to be a ****, even if you are trolling. He's from Israel, so his first language is likely not English..

@Messiah Sayia

They are more willing to trust people who are known to the ESF community, so stick around and join in on discussions.
And? Few people here are from the UK / USA . That doesn't stop us from having a decent grammar atleast.

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
And? Few people here are from the UK / USA . That doesn't stop us from having a decent grammar atleast.
And it also doesn't stop you from being an *******?

Also shouldn't this thread be closed by now? The guy got his answer and it was no, I see no reason to keep going on with this discussion except for Lexis and Son being a pilgarlic prick.

Wannabe Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If someone doesn't know English very well, what makes you think they can lay out a proper sentence complete with correct grammar...?

Best answers
Man I'd love to be a tester, i still play this game at least once a week with my brother, such an amazing game. i can't wait for it to finish, i wish i could help in some way!!

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Man I'd love to be a tester, i still play this game at least once a week with my brother, such an amazing game. i can't wait for it to finish, i wish i could help in some way!!
Stick around the forum and wait. I'm not promising anything though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom