League of Legends Thread

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, I was thinking we should have a thread for this. I'm not going to revive the old thread we had, just going to make a new one.

Decided to start playing ranked 15 days before the season ends. No worries... Just playing at a Silver I level.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kneel before Garen!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ruff Samurai = me btw for those who don't know. I que with people high ranked and I'm not even ranked. lol

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I quit LoL :O
So if anyone wants to buy my account can pm me :)
And power? why not gold 1 or challenge? :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I quit LoL :O
So if anyone wants to buy my account can pm me :)
And power? why not gold 1 or challenge? :)
Buy your account? What is so great about your account?
There is a guy here with every champ, Championship Riven Skin, over 50 other skins, and Platinum 1 selling for $200.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Buy your account? What is so great about your account?
There is a guy here with every champ, Championship Riven Skin, over 50 other skins, and Platinum 1 selling for $200.
well, on mym ain i got about 30-50 champs, and maybe few skins, and it has about 300wins, tough i wasnt so hung up on LoL like that guy xD
And i got on my alt all champs, all skins, and about 10-20wins

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yo so I'm like really into this game now lolol. Add me if anyone plays on NA, seanwizzy. I suck, but am getting slightly better at the game. Currently at 19, a game away from hitting 20.

I bought Azir with IP btw, and he seems like an okay champion. I don't know if I'm doing it wrong, but it's kind of hard/annoying using the turrets he summons to attack enemies.. but other than that he's alright. I like the idea of the character, but I think he could still use some work.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Azir is one of the harder champions to play. While he does have quite a few bugs, I feel like he does decent damage by himself. I've seen some really good Azir's and they make me scared of when there will be more people that master him. Try Heimerdinger if you like that zone control type champ.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I can see him being a beast once people get better with him. I just turned on smart casting and he's actually so much easier to play with it on. My main gripe with him is still attacking using the sand soldiers, I wish there was a separate button to attack with them instead of my right click, because there's times where I want to stand still while attacking with my soldier, but I can't.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you "A" left click in the area around your soldiers when people are in them, you won't need to specifically right click on the person. This way the soldier will attack whatever is in range. Its similar to Attack Move AKA Orb Walking. "A Click" targets whatever is closest within hitting range.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been wanting to get Yasuo because I really liked him when he was free last week, but I see that he's banned a lot in ranked. Do you think it's worth getting?

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I absolutely love playing Yasuo. Making a good play makes you feel so damn cool. I hate that he is banned all the time, and even though Riot keeps nerfing his early game (more base HP and move speed nerfs coming), I wish they would rework his late game damage instead since thats where all the qq is coming from.

By what they are planning on doing, its going to be really hard for anyone trying to learn him to even survive laning phase, let alone win it. The future nerfs still aren't 100% though, so for now I would definitely recommend trying to learn him.

The main thing to focus on with him is using his e. Its what sets him apart from other champs. With normal champs you would trade, back off, wait for CD and then try again. With yasuo's incredibly low cd on e, you are constantly moving, trading and farming at the same time. Mastering his e is what makes you able to lane and fight against stronger opponents.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I was looking at everyones stats and history and noticed that you mainly play Yasuo. He seems like a really good champion, I loved him when he was free and it is pretty sad that he gets banned a lot. Hoping future changes will make him less banned, because he's pretty fun to play as. I actually caved in and bought him.. with real money. He was on sale, so I said **** it and spent $5 for the points. I would have rather just bought him with IP because I hate the idea of spending money on this game, but whatever. Hoping to get pretty decent at him, because he seems to be pretty crazy if you know how to use him.

Also is the reworked Sion going to include the new skin, or is that something separate that you'll have to buy from the store?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom