Korin's Tower

Best answers
Looks spot on RobiZ. The ammount of detail and work you're putting into this is ridicilous. Got any new shots of the whole thing we could see?

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Looks spot on RobiZ. The ammount of detail and work you're putting into this is ridicilous. Got any new shots of the whole thing we could see?
Thanks :rolleyes: Comments like these, makes you want to work even more on it :fight:

I'm looking forward to find time to test the map with Raven ( my pc can't handle the game xD ) and make a lot of screenshots. Because if there will not be bugs found, it's like 90% done :D

EDIT: Okay i decided to put this pic out for fun. It's pretty old, but will be okay for a sneak peak :D The quality sucks, because it's rendered with scanline in 3ds max

http://i.imgur.com/IYcmM3q.jpg

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Robiz keep going you are awesome !!! and after that you are helping the team with something else right ? Can't wait for release !!!

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Robiz keep going you are awesome !!! and after that you are helping the team with something else right ? Can't wait for release !!!
At the moment i'm going 100% Korin's tower(well except i made the headers for forum on my free time). I don't know what i will be signed to do after it. When this crazy hot weather passes, i'll continue working. Other than that, it's like 95% done :). All we have to do is set it up in game and test it.

Last edited:
Best answers
Where's goku's power pole on top of the tower? You know, the one that connects the tower with Kami's lookout.

🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
What's the new map format if its no longer .bsp ?
:confused:

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Where's goku's power pole on top of the tower? You know, the one that connects the tower with Kami's lookout.
Power pole is meaningless, if we will have two separate maps for kami's and korin's tower.

What's the new map format if its no longer .bsp ?
:confused:
It's .fbx. Maps are now 3d models, made in 3ds max or maya.

🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Power pole is meaningless, if we will have two separate maps for kami's and korin's tower.

It's .fbx. Maps are now 3d models, made in 3ds max or maya.
Ohh I See.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom