Spirit bomb advice:

Best answers
Everytime, when i try to fire spirit bomb, bot attacks me, so what if you can teleport out and back where he was holding that spirit bomb just like in buu saga, when goku teleports out, when he was about to be hit by a blast.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Everytime, when i try to fire spirit bomb, bot attacks me, so what if you can teleport out and back where he was holding that spirit bomb just like in buu saga, when goku teleports out, when he was about to be hit by a blast.
The spiritbomb is one of the strongest attacks in the game. Its in most cases stronger than the character using it, costs no KI to use and has a massive blast radius. So becoming a target for the time you need to charge it gives it at least one negative aspect.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
What Grega is trying to say! That by being an easy target when charging the spirit bomb, the technique can be balanced in game. Just because it is usually a 1 hit K.O. There should be high risk accompanying its high reward. Being able to dodge what is coming at you while charging the spirit bomb, will be unbalanced and will more or less ruin the playable character.

Best answers
well there would be the option to increase the time it needs to charge the spirit bomb but makes it able to charge it........dodge incomming stuff and continue charging.....but if u change the attack to lets say kamehamehaa the untill then loaded energy gets lost

could be nice

The only Russian ESF fan
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Since final isn't released yet, and you most likely are playing 1.2 - just use fly toggle...
That's not a fancy teleport thing, but this will do...

Misanthropist
๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
i must say i used to enjoy going to to near top of a map, charging a spirit bomb, and dropping to the floor. sometimes i would wait for someone to spot me and aim the bomb at my feet, teleporting away beforr impact as thry rush in.

Best answers
back in the days we had a better way:p

u need two persons 1 who charges a spirit bomb and another who catches someone and throws him towards the first guy.first guy releases the bomb and instant kill:D they all cryed like hell:D hehe

Misanthropist
๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, good times =)

Misanthropist
๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm almost old enough for you to be my son, so yeah... it kind of should :p

Why did u just read this?
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Gack! All this talk of 'good times' and 'those were the days' are making me feel like little babby. :(
Yeah i know that feeling ^^.And thats everytime when my brother starts to tell me about the good old days :D.So u aren't alone who feels the same ;)

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
back in the days we had a better way:p

u need two persons 1 who charges a spirit bomb and another who catches someone and throws him towards the first guy.first guy releases the bomb and instant kill:D they all cryed like hell:D hehe

This. I still do this if I'm playing with a friend with voice chat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom