some questions

GHN

Best answers
As I know,ESF 1.3 will be completed in 2012 right? So I wonder when will they return to NNK (Naruto Naiteki Kensei) project..maybe you know some information about that? that would be helpful..thank you alot

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
As I know,ESF 1.3 will be completed in 2012 right? So I wonder when will they return to NNK (Naruto Naiteki Kensei) project..maybe you know some information about that? that would be helpful..thank you alot
They are 2 separate mods and different modders, ESF gave a helping hand in order to speed up their release that's why some of the developers are the same. They are both independent towards each other. I do hope R2 will come out with a memory leak fix and obviously a lot more than just that.

Dudemeister
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
They are 2 separate mods and different modders, ESF gave a helping hand in order to speed up their release that's why some of the developers are the same. They are both independent towards each other. I do hope R2 will come out with a memory leak fix and obviously a lot more than just that.
Actually, some (if not most) of the NNK developers are now working on ESF.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
I know but they are still not dependent to each other

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Sorry bro but I think not. We dont really know except the devs but its not likely to be done before 2013(in my opinion).

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Not really. Ryo is helping with the coding and we have Enix doing models when ever he fells like it. Ready is back doing a map again, but thats really it as far as NNK devs go that are active on ESF.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Not really. Ryo is helping with the coding and we have Enix doing models when ever he fells like it. Ready is back doing a map again, but thats really it as far as NNK devs go that are active on ESF.
I was just going by what names I see on both teams.

Raven, Darktooth, Ryokeen, GodGundam.

Didn't even know about Enix.

But really that doesn't leave much for NNK to work with, not that I mind personally, I prefer ESF.

NNK has a great thing going though, needs to fix that memory leak and I'd play again.

Only go forward sideways
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
Well I think there was a News post on the NNK website earlier this year that they are TRYING to get back on it. http://naiteki-kensei.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom