Best answers
it was more or less a 2 hour trailer for the 3rd one =/,

not a single person accomplished what they set out to do

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought it was cheezy and didn't go anywhere. I loved the effects, but that doesn't make the movie... I believe Ask A Ninja laid it out best: The movie had too many pirates, and too many plotlines. We'll see how the third one fairs this summer.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Disney Disney'd the living **** out of the movie.

I'll say a few things.

There are movies that are less than 2:30 minutes long, and are really good.
Trash movies like this with backstories pulled out of the arses of the writers and jumping form place to place that fast (even while the movie is that long) was just stretched out and boring, I fast forwarded through the last 30 minutes of it because I was tired, the ending was mediocre.

Easily dwarfed by the first one, this one was trash.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I personally loved it, looking forward to the 3rd movie too! :3

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm so sick of movies and such where a beloved character dies, but they find a way to get him back(funny that I'm posting this on a DBZ Themed board). Seriously, if you cut off the last 15-30 minutes off the movie it'd have been better.

Best answers
Well, there were quite a few things that bothered me.. Even for an open ending, this ending just sucked. Depp tried too hard with Jack.. Everything that made Jack awesome in the first movie, was overused in the second, making him a lot less funny and deep than in the first movie.

Like somebody said before, it was more of a 2h trailer for the third movie (and lets hope it's the last).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom