How do i install?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
First of all where do i install the first ever half life and 2nd where do i put the esf mod?? Thanx for time to help me :D

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First of all where do i install the first ever half life and 2nd where do i put the esf mod?? Thanx for time to help me :D
You need to download Steam, create an account, and input your Half-Life CD-Key. Steam will then download and update Half-Life to the latest version. To install ESF, just install ESF as you would normally do. The installer will be able to find the right location.

Best answers
I got steam and all but wat do you mean input the key dont i need to install half life off the cd??

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got steam and all but wat do you mean input the key dont i need to install half life off the cd??
When you have Steam opened and your logged in, go to "Games", then click on "Activate a product on Steam..." The rest should be simple to figure out.

You only need the CD-Key from your copy of Half-Life. Steam downloads Half-Life from the server once a valid CD-Key has been added to your account.

Best answers
hi guys i just downloaded esf minions my question is wheneva i try to enter a server it will say not the right client or whateva can someone please help me!!

Best answers
Sorry, that's not allowed here. Please refer to the latest announcement(s). Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom