Example:

Person 1:
I wish I was rich

Person 2:
You get rich but everyone near you dies

OK, here we go with my wish:

I wish I was FF Network Manager

Best answers
Ok, that was not exactly the point, and since you didn't have a wish, so will I make a new one.

I wish I could test Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars

Best answers
You get to test the game but find out your wanted for murder of Attorney Garza on Daybreak.

I wish i had the advacned copy of esf 1.3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You get the copy, but the copy has a destructive super virus, and then the fbi breaks in from your door and kills you because they thought that you made it.

i wish i could revive Basslover722

Best answers
You get the powers to your liking only that you get the goku with the mokey tail and kill everyone that you love while being in Ozaru form.

I wish i could be put in ESF the game and pwn everyones ass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You Get The Powers, but then gokou got really pissed off when he heard this, come's to your house while you're surfing @esf forums, asks from you: "Are you the Lionheart Guy?" you answer: "well, yes -.-" and he destroys your house, and the epic battle shall begin, but eventually you will understand that you are only a human, so you die in the end.

i wish i could have Dodge Viper's latest version ^^

EDIT: Damn you Basslover!

You Get To pwn everyone else but when i, LegendarY come in the field, you are so dead.

Best answers
You get the Vipers latest version, unfortunately its in your basement and you can never get it out for everyone to see.

I wish i had some Mountain dew...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You pick up the bottle and start drinking only to realize that it was actually doody water.

I wish I could see my girlfriend since she's half way across the state for 3 weeks :C.

Best answers
You get to see your girlfriend but she dumps you for another person when walk through the door.

I wish i had a Wii or an Xbox360.

Best answers
You get your morphing powers but it backfires nad you morph into Sadam Hussein and gets shot by an angry white guy.

I wish this thread would die lol. JK but i wish the largest amount of pot in the world to see if i like pot.

Best answers
The thread dies, but people still wanna break wishes and keeps on going :p (I thought it was fun)

I wish I was a WoW TBC BETA Tester (OH MY GASH, I AM O.O)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted, you are, but you modem dies and you now have to wait a week for a replacement modem. Desperate to feed your WoW addiction, you spend the entire week at a 24hr internet cafe with hardly any sleep, very little food and then you eventually faint. The funny thing is the clerk is outside when you faint, so he doesn't find you passed out until he comes back from his break 20mins latter.

I wish my inheritance money would hurry up and get finalized by the lawyers.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
WIsh granted, but after the lawyers finish they will want a fee of 100.000$ for the work done by them.

I want Bucharest to have a blizzard (natural phenomena, not the game company) on the 22nd of December and a snowy holiday's season (or just a white christmass).

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wish granted, but the blizzard causes almost everyone in that area to die.

I wish to live forever in happiness.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are sentenced to an eternity pleasuring me as my royal concubine. There is no greater purpose in the known Universe.

I wish my cat wasn't such a whore.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Wish granted, you cat will remain your fatefull wife.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its a dream come true!

Your wish is granted. You, too, become my royal concubine. Congrats, Webber. You deserve it.

I wish my cat wasn't a whore, but wasn't so needy either. Kinda like an in-between, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom