Where can i get map with Dragon balls in it.

READ BELOW!!

• Tien

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brolly(also SSJ too)

• Majin Vegita(also SSJ too)

• Yamcha

• SSJ 2/3 Goku

• Perfect Cell

• SayianMan(adult gohan)

• Freeza forms 3/4

• USSJ Trunks

• Other-explain with post

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Can u link to the map where their dragon balls in it thx u.

Best answers
I've tried switching it but their no dragon balls around wat maps suport the Dragon Ball Version?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maps will usually say if they support Dragonballs or not. First try running esf_riverside (included team map) and make sure you're getting CTDB mode to run correctly. If you're not, then use the search feature to see why not.

Best answers
OK i found the lvl so now how do i make the wish??

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There wasnt really a need to make another thread asking the same question. Please try to keep your questions in one thread.
FAQ in Newbie Central said:
To call the dragon in-game, you first must collect all 7 dragonballs to one location and when they start glowing, point at them from closeby and press your USE key (which is b by default). Once you have called the dragon, use the mouse to click on one of the 3 options. Strength gives you more PL, Immortality makes you invincible for a certain period of time, and Friendship increases your wish points in the score (not sure about this) for games played on the basis of which team has more wish points.
[Please note that CTDB (Capture The Dragon Balls) mode is still in it's experimental stages in this mod. It will be perfected after the team has finished working on other aspects of the game. Also, to play in the CTDB mode, the host of the server must have the server running with the CTDB mode option in *Create Game > Advanced*.]
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=56417

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom