Vegetto WIP

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

ill try to finish him up asap cause im kinda short in time latly, but i am planning on finishing him. =]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very good start. The back might be arched just a bit much though. Anyway, I thought you already made a vegetto

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i think it's the ref i used, it had the back this way but it's a minor thing, ill change it when ill finish the model.

and yup, i made 3 vegetto's over all, my first i released for esf, the model itself was very bad...
anyway, the second one *points at sig* was more like an edit of a goku i made, it was basicly for zeq2 but im sure we'll make a new one.
and this one...i just wanted to make a new vegetto from scratch =D no cell shading this time.

DMW

Best answers
pretty good ill crit and complement some more when you update.

dor

Best answers
look great love your work can you give me your refs ?
off topic
zeq 2 dead?

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
dor said:
look great love your work can you give me your refs ?
off topic
zeq 2 dead?
Check SV's link in his sig >_>

Ontopic: Nice start. =]

Best answers
Is that the same ref you used to make that ssj3 Goku for Zeq2? I mean if that was your Goku anyways, lol.

As for your Veggeto, it's looking nice, can't wait to see more of it! :yes:

Best answers
Is this model for a mod or just for fun ?

Best answers
great star sv, and im also glad zeq2 is not dead at all. =)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is that the same ref you used to make that ssj3 Goku for Zeq2? I mean if that was your Goku anyways, lol.
nope it wasnt mine and i dont know if that ref was used for it.

Is this model for a mod or just for fun ?
not planning on any mod atm, it's not for zeq2 for sure...and i dont work for other mods....it just might be for esf...BUT that only depends on the rigging proccess.

great star sv, and im also glad zeq2 is not dead at all. =)
heh thanks ^_^, me too =]

Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
not planning on any mod atm, it's not for zeq2 for sure...and i dont work for other mods....it just might be for esf...BUT that only depends on the rigging proccess.
Thats what you said last time with your gohan =P

Anyway it looks pretty good at the moment, cant wait to see more of the head

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
on my gohan i said it's for esf for sure =( which was a mistake since i didnt knew there would be problems...i said im sorry for dissapointing many of you people so lets not go into that.

ill make something clear, and im not taking it back, this vegetto wont be for zeq2 for sure! im not zeq2 modeler anymore, just skinner/texture artist/2D artist etc...so this vegetto WONT be for zeq2.
and i dont planning on giving it away to other mods...
AND...i really want to see this vegetto on esf...=P you do the math...if everything goes right, i just might release it...
but the skeleton rigging might get in the way, thats the only problem i see atm.

Best answers
looks good,kinda reminds me of my vegeto,cause i used the same ref.but your's is waaaay better.and dont forget that his orange jacket comes out behind his neck.i can't wait to see more of it.

Best answers
great work man, i was always a fan of your models =]. That vegetto in your sig is skined by you right? .

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks good,kinda reminds me of my vegeto,cause i used the same ref.but your's is waaaay better.and dont forget that his orange jacket comes out behind his neck.i can't wait to see more of it.
thanks, fixed the shirt :smile:

great work man, i was always a fan of your models =]. That vegetto in your sig is skined by you right? .
thanks man ^_^, yup i modeled and skinned it.

UPDATE:
nothing big, just arms and hands, the parts i "love" the most ^_^"

i might cut down some polys here and there but im not sure, we'll see how things go. =P

Best answers
the proportions are perfect to me. The hands with the Gloves are very accurate. THis is your 3rd vegetto, i wonder how it will turn up with skin and cellshading(If you are planing to cell Shade him). And can you post some pics of your vegetto(the one in da sig) with the full body? im courius how it looks.

Best answers
Very good :p But please tell me - will ya make a Cell-shaded model for ESF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom