Color Blind

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like it at all. First off you can't even really see/understand what anything is because it's so blurry. Second the font any the border make it the sux alot. Third the color is all the same and too bright.

Best answers
The border is too overbearing. It really overshadows the abstract. Like altec says, differing colors always help abstract :)

Best answers
Well I was expecting a non color pic when i read color blind, so first of all bad name imo. I think you picked something dificult to express.
The pic is a bit messy, but i like alot the rusty effect it has.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the font turns a bad piece into a terrible piece, sorry man

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh thanks guys, but GFK, I dont care about the font. Never talk about fonts in my art pieces AGAIN! ARG!! OMFG!! lol

Retired
Best answers
border is too huge. I think the rest looks original. so good job.

Best answers
Unknown// said:
Heh thanks guys, but GFK, I dont care about the font. Never talk about fonts in my art pieces AGAIN! ARG!! OMFG!! lol
That is an enormously ignorant thing to say. I don't know if you are aware of this, but a well done font can take a foundry months to create. There is a delicate visual balance that must be maintained throughout all the characters to do it right, which is why only professionals should make fonts, ar at least well educated and skilled amateurs. You put the type in the image, not us. That's like Da Vinci telling people not to comment about facial features in the Mona Lisa. If you don't want people to say something about an element, don't put it in to begin with. Text automatically assigns meaning to a picture, in both what is written and the visual style and characteristics of the font you choose. Which is why I keep saying you should never attach text to something unless it needs it for the concept.

I'll post some crits later.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Close this thread someone.. I don't want any crap talk again..

Bolteh2

B
if you dont want any crap talk anymore, then dont make crap work and dont show it here if youre afraid to get crits..

and i agree, the font makes it terrible...

typography is more powerfull than trendwhoring :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom