Well ? whaddya think?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks awsome, but who is it? a self made character?

Best answers
well, hes alot of things... not really original ... i made him with basically random things i like from random animes.

Hes A Demon, hence the wings, The sunglasses just look kool, and go well with the CC trunks style of hair, He has a punkish look which i like.

I designed this character originally to have a trench coat, but I made the torso first for shape, and i like the way it looks without the trench coat, not to mention i put alot of work into the arms and i dont wanna just cover them up.

And his sword ( which will probly be changed for something more ... demon like ) is just something I made a while ago and decided that he needed a sword [ well hes a flying demon with insane power .. he doesnt need anything, just makes life easier ] :devgrin:

Best answers
Regardless of what you threw together, it came out quite sexy. And more original then most things here.

If the model is a free one (one being with out a poly limit) then it is excellent.

For a sword, give him a big one, that looks demonic...yea...Very evilish

Best answers
That just looks........ *falls out of chair*

Well, it looks really really cool if you ask me. Very creative, and very stylish. You releasing it for anything, or is this just a model you made to test your abilities? Either way, tiss great. Nice job.

Best answers
Well, Its not going in any mods ... altho if some one really wants it, i may collapse and weld some verts ....

As of now its around 2500- 2800 polies ... havnt checked fora while.

i dunno if you guys know what im talking about, but when i built this model just about everything fell into place ... hardly had any problems... the wings i made twice .... only cause the first one i made with the wrong bone structure lol.

and im working on a new sword now .. im thinking Skull design or something .... ill post some pics of it when im Done.

*edit* - I was kinda testing myself ... it was hardly a chore to make this one
this was more of a ... Lets make sure i can still model model (its been a while for me)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ja, a night skull based hilt and a few decorative etchings on the blade would help, use some games workshop weapon designs for ideas ;O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe archaon's sword? (hes badass)

hehe i might model him soon....hes my favorite character.

Best answers
Looks like Trunks in demon form imo.

Looks good....Gj:yes:

Is this something u will be releasing? Be cool for esf i think. Just take off the wings for his normal (before transforming). Wings = Transformed, No Wings = Not Transformed.

Sound cool, no? o_o

Best answers
i made skull sword ... i could have gone all out but Im thinking i have to sit down and draw an idea before it will work well .... looked like a serated cloud sword with a skull at the base of the handle .... too ordinary

[the original sword wasnt intended to be a sword it was actually a bladed staff ... which looks cool with him, updates a bit later.

i might release it for esf .... emphasis on might, [gotta admit this mod has a tendancy for models released to get butchered by noobs. If i did it someone else would have to map / skin / animate because i cant do any of those lol, and i would be pretty pissed if i see on some forum this model all deformed with an ass for a head that might be goku with sticks for arms and squished legs...

not to mention i would have to do an ass load of collapsing and welding to get the polies down to a reasonable amt for HL.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly, I havent seen a model "butchered" by noobs in a long time. For the most part ive seen legit models being made. Give or take a couple dishonest people.

About the polies. 2800 really isnt alot. Half Life can take more than that. Double even.

Not trying to persuade you, Personally I wouldnt release it either.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you should considder putting it into something like jka

Best answers
Slim said:
Its good to be back huh Bile? :)

yeah its nice to be back.

[i havnt been here in months so i just assumed the ripping was still going on]

well, i dont have any use for any model right now, it is proly gonna sit in my hd doing nothing untill i learn to animate ... i guess i can release it so atleast someone can enjoy it. [im switching to direcway which = no gaming, i just cant stand 56k any more]

like i said before, somone would have to skinmap / skin / animate. For any kind of release to occur. If I have any volunteers PM me.

I think i will release model ... depending how things turn out with skin and animation.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if i wasnt busy i would skinmap it for you, when i get some free time ill pm you ok?

Best answers
ok. kool, Im not in any big rush. take your time. ;)

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
bile ... do me a favor.. turn this --> http://dynamic5.gamespy.com/~sos/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4893 <-- sexy beast into a 1280 x 1040 wall paper and ill take it from you. also make it for trunks and its MINE!!!! ill soooo download that. its looks so freaking awsome

@MP: what demon goku model?

o_O You want those images in 1280 x 1040 ?
or you want that particular img in 1280 x 1040 ?

pm me ur email and I will email you the High Quality Pictures.

Edit* Also, ive never made a trunks model. and Im probly not going to.

Best answers
He means make it replace trunks... i think =/, i dont like the trunks style of hair. I like your old spiky look.. but thats kust me =], i like it alot gj dude >;} Tho the hand look a lil thin compared to the arm (Not wristbandeh), so ya gj ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom