How to dehydrate yourself fast

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ingredients:
Mug full of warm coffee (preferred cream)
Urge to take a crap

Okay, I've just done this a few hours ago for fun for the second time. I'll warn you that if you do try this, get a huge glass of water and maybe be around with someone just in case something does happen. Yes, it'll be harder to breathe and it'll take like 15 minutes before you'll feel normal again.

So, you get a mug of nice creamy coffee and have the urge to take a crap.

Step 1: Go to the bathroom and sit there with coffee.
Step 2: Hold the the coffee until the last minute you take the crap.
Step 3: Chug the coffee, wait 10 seconds, and then take the crap.
Step 4: Feel prepared to be dehydrated as hell in 15-30 seconds.

Now the reason why I posted this here is because I want to know why you feel dehydrated after drinking coffee and taking a crap. This isn't a joke, try it yourself. Maybe someone here that knows about the human body can explain?

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i will try my best to explain

1 coffie and cream contain salts witch take up 40 percent of your body fluids

2 taking a crap also takes around 25 percent of your fluids in all your using at most 65 percent of your water in your body wich could and can kill you if your not carefull in any case i dont recommend this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naturally.

I do this every day. I usually last till 7:00PM after drinking 3-4 cups of coffee through out, before drinking any water, or eating.

The blood sugar attacks are insane. I love it.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i will try my best to explain

1 coffie and cream contain salts witch take up 40 percent of your body fluids

2 taking a crap also takes around 25 percent of your fluids in all your using at most 65 percent of your water in your body wich could and can kill you if your not carefull in any case i dont recommend this.
Oh wow, so I could have died? :]

Best answers
I haven't noticed anything. I've been drinking a pot of coffee every morning ever since i was 13, and i've taken many a **** while i drink the stuff... i dont know if im used to it or not, but i really dont feel anything.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
coffee can have a type of laxative effect, causing you to defecate more, taking out more water from your body. losing more water > dehydration. depending on how severe can be life-threatening. constant vomiting and/or diarrhea can cause fast dehydration.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@vegeta yes he could have take it from some one in the medical profession i am a 1year grad student

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
drinking coffee doesnt dehydrate you any more than the amount of water you just drank with it. Still a net gain in hydration. Whatever minute amount of caffeine and salt may be in a standard cup of coffee, does not have the dehydrating power to counter the volume of water you just drank.
Defecation however does dehydrate you. It is not the coffee which is giving you the laxative effect, its the lactose in the milk. You naturally get more intolerant as you get older, which is why your parents tend to drink lower cream milks. I drink coffee on the bog throne all the time and never feel dehrydrated though. Your level of hydration prior to testing this theory of yours is a big variable.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how long you sleep for 12 hours most and in that twelve hours you lose water so your variable,s are wrong if he did it first thing in the morning when he wakes up it could dehidrate him more coz he didnt get a propper glass of water before having his coffie also it depends on the ammount of coffe he put in his one cup i use 3 teaspoons full to get me going but before that i eat and have a pint of water

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Water for me now, heh. I drank 3 cups of coffee w/cream everyday... not very healthy from what you guys are saying.

Best answers
wtf? i never have water? maybe 1cup a day lol and im never dehydrated
allthough i drink alot of justjuice and fizzy hahahaha

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It takes 15 minutes for fluids to actually be absorbed into your body. There's a big organ called the stomach that food must go through first. If your stomach is completely empty, it takes 15 minutes for fluids to pass it where it can be absorbed in the intestines.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Theres a stomach in my body? Wow I didn't know that. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom